The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

WEB/DIGITAL What you think?

Exodia

PARKED
Sep 20, 2007
So I am starting my new venture market to the Hispanic market.
I have a few question to ask. But before I The product that I will be selling will be Online and also on TV infomercial.

My question are.

1. I do need a website I was thinking should i do this my self or hire some one for the job?

2. If i do the website my self what are some easy book to understand how to design a web page? If i do this my self it can take me 6 moths to do so that the drawback.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

aptohosting

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Aug 16, 2007
North Carolina
So I am starting my new venture market to the Hispanic market.
I have a few question to ask. But before I The product that I will be selling will be Online and also on TV infomercial.

My question are.

1. I do need a website I was thinking should i do this my self or hire some one for the job?

2. If i do the website my self what are some easy book to understand how to design a web page? If i do this my self it can take me 6 moths to do so that the drawback.
Hey there,

I PM'ed you with some details that may be able to help you out. And honestly if you want a sophisticated and professional web presence it will probably take you longer than 6 months to learn photoshop, php/mysql, HTML/css, etc.

Thanks
Tom C.

www.aptohosting.com

lucas

New Contributor
Oct 7, 2007
You could partner with someone who is proficient at that kind of thing. Then they have an incentive to do a superb job, if they have a stake in the action.

yveskleinsky

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 26, 2007
As soon as you get going and get your trademarks in place, share with us the details of your product and how you are going about creating infomercials. I'm sure there are many people here that would find that interesting- I know I would!

Z5 FILMS

Contributor
Aug 13, 2007
The Woodlands, TX
From my understanding, informercials can cost $25K easy to produce, and skyrocket upwards from there. And that does not even include the cost of testing or media time. Why would you want to spend that kind of money, only to have a cheap website that is a flashback to 1996 era Geocities page?

Without a doubt I would hire someone. It would save time, money and frustration in the long run in my opinion.

Luke12321

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Jul 27, 2007
North Carolina
I agree with Z-Films. Why skimp on a website when you are probably going to invest thousands to get a customer to the site? You want a website that will work for you, not against you. You want the website to inform, persuade, and sell. I would suggest paying a professional to do the job and focus your energy else where.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
-- HALLOWEEN SPECIAL STARTS TODAY! Get any of my courses at Udemy's current best price through Friday! Use code: HALLOWEEN Use any of the links...
Top Bottom