The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What would you do if you CANNOT get a Job ?

loop101

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Mar 3, 2013

Fpm9

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Jul 27, 2017
Paris
I can't see how it could be impossible to get another job if I get fired tomorrow. If this happens and my college degrees disappears, I'll send applications to every company, even mcdonalds ( and here they are always looking for new employees since their turnover is so high). Then I'll cut on expenses so I can have money to invest into my business

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France
Just asking what would you do in the worst situation you cannot get a job?

what kind of hustles would you do if you have 0$ and cannot get a job ?

would you ask for alms in the street ?

i would join a community and live the simple life . or live as an hermit , playing the guitar to earn a meal

( this is what awaits us anyway in the future after the destruction of our societies
but i won't go further. this is not the right forum for that )

i prefer to live as an hermit in the woods than being a slave of the matrix system : work -TV- sport-sex-work and then you die

you have to understand this :

this is a matter of inteligence, common sense and personal value

this society is corrupted to the core. i can't explain because of political correctness and short minded people

but my philosophy is very simple :

if you are not prepared to die for what you think is intelligence, for human dignity

then you are probably not worthy of being called " a human being "

Brian C.

Rolling Thunder
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
339%
Apr 13, 2016
Massachusetts, USA
if you can't get a minimum wage job anywhere...then you won't be successful on upwork.. don't kid yourself.

Alright, I'll play along.

For whatever reason, I can't get a job. Can't even work at McDonalds. There are literally NO options for work.

I imagine being able to read for comprehension might help you in the pursuit of both.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

alan3wilson

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
46%
Jun 26, 2016
i would join a community and live the simple life . or live as an hermit , playing the guitar to earn a meal

( this is what awaits us anyway in the future after the destruction of our societies

i prefer to live as an hermit in the woods than being a slave of the matrix system : work -TV- sport-sex-work and then you die

this society is corrupted to the core. i can't explain because of political correctness and short minded people

if you are not prepared to die for what you think is intelligence, for human dignity

What do you mean ? Seems a pessimistic view of the world..

Why the society will collapse? If we find solutions to problem it's good to make the world a better place.

MitchM

Act. Then Adapt.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
228%
Nov 15, 2016
Atlanta, GA

You should make a thread detailing what you are alluding to here. I would love to hear it haha - sounds like you've got things you want to say.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.