The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What value should I set for my ebook?

djs13

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Oct 3, 2007
NY
So I'm finally finished with my ebook! Believe it or not, but editing it took even longer than writing it. I really was dedicated on making it perfect and I think I have done that.

The ebook is about auto racings industry. It's mostly about its downfall and the necessary marketing strategies and business changes needed to make it a profitable and thriving sport again. For those who are auto racing inclined, I focus on American Open Wheel Racing which currently consists of the IRL and Champ Car.

But that's not my problem. My problem is that I don't exactly know how much I should charge for this ebook. I've learned from the past that you usually have a percentage markup for any product you purchase from a wholesaler or a distributor. Lucky for me, there is no wholesaler to deal with. The only charges I've undergone were web site expenses such as the domain name purchase, hosting fees and the www.Payloadz.com fee that I will have to take care of once I start selling the book online.

The biggest expense I've had wasn't money but instead time. I've spent about two years on this book.

I hope to eventually sell it as a hard copy, but I want to get going first as an ebook.

Most ebooks go for around $10. Is this where I should charge it around?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.