Hey guys,
I've been running my website business for over an year now. In the beginning I was struggling and not quoting my worth, even though I was proving my worth. This guy goes over what a new business owner will experience in a great video.
MJ does go over this in Unscripted but its a great refresher and its good to hear another person's perspective and experience.
So for the new ones out there, keep in mind It really is an emotional rollercoster and I have not quit my day job just yet but it does take time and you will start recognizing the pattern and hit higher value targets eventually.
I've been running my website business for over an year now. In the beginning I was struggling and not quoting my worth, even though I was proving my worth. This guy goes over what a new business owner will experience in a great video.
MJ does go over this in Unscripted but its a great refresher and its good to hear another person's perspective and experience.
So for the new ones out there, keep in mind It really is an emotional rollercoster and I have not quit my day job just yet but it does take time and you will start recognizing the pattern and hit higher value targets eventually.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
