The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The first year of my journey and the first big problem

Anything related to matters of the mind

Imake1Mb25

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Nov 17, 2019
Cracow Poland
Hi, my name is Thomas, I'm 20 and I live in Poland.

I've always wanted to be an entrepreneur since I was a child and had run small businesses since high school in addition, i read a lot of books on entrepreneurship and so I found a millionaire fastlane by MJ. Before I graduated from school, in my environment, I noticed a problem that was solved by fastlane-based business, and I decided to start working. The product required technical knowledge in the field of programming that I did not have. I spent an equal year learning the basics of HTML CSS first and then Javascript, React, Redux, Node and Databases. Then, after learning, it was time to create an MVP for my product and it turned out that there was a need for mobile app of this solution. And here was the first mistake on my part, I validated the product too late with the market and lost a lot of time building something that is not needed. while working on this solution, I reached a high level in web programming, so it was easy for me to learn programming mobile applications in a few additional months. In the meantime, I was working as a freelancer and saving money
At that time I also found a partner who has experience in building professional applications and I learned a lot from working with him. and the whole road looks like a path to success, I have a product that the market wants, which only needs to be refined,
but recently I feel something like burnout I used to be passionate about building and working on it and now i'm slowly losing the sense of my journey to freedom, and for 2 months I have been unable to continnue to work, and I don't know how to deal with it, also happened that during the pandemic I have fewer orders and. I look for some simple slowlane job to build my project overtime.
I also started to get lonely more and more often in all this and comparing myself with others who choose easier way through studies and employment , how to deal with such burnout and breakdowns ?

Thank you all for advice in advance
Greetings

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Adir Barak

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Dec 20, 2020
Hi, my name is Thomas, I'm 20 and I live in Poland.

I've always wanted to be an entrepreneur since I was a child and had run small businesses since high school in addition, i read a lot of books on entrepreneurship and so I found a millionaire fastlane by MJ. Before I graduated from school, in my environment, I noticed a problem that was solved by fastlane-based business, and I decided to start working. The product required technical knowledge in the field of programming that I did not have. I spent an equal year learning the basics of HTML CSS first and then Javascript, React, Redux, Node and Databases. Then, after learning, it was time to create an MVP for my product and it turned out that there was a need for mobile app of this solution. And here was the first mistake on my part, I validated the product too late with the market and lost a lot of time building something that is not needed. while working on this solution, I reached a high level in web programming, so it was easy for me to learn programming mobile applications in a few additional months. In the meantime, I was working as a freelancer and saving money
At that time I also found a partner who has experience in building professional applications and I learned a lot from working with him. and the whole road looks like a path to success, I have a product that the market wants, which only needs to be refined,
but recently I feel something like burnout I used to be passionate about building and working on it and now i'm slowly losing the sense of my journey to freedom, and for 2 months I have been unable to continnue to work, and I don't know how to deal with it, also happened that during the pandemic I have fewer orders and. I look for some simple slowlane job to build my project overtime.
I also started to get lonely more and more often in all this and comparing myself with others who choose easier way through studies and employment , how to deal with such burnout and breakdowns ?

Thank you all for advice in advance
Greetings
It reminds me of how MJ talks about "Love what you do" (a popular quote from Steve Jobs).
well, baiscally, he says that anyone doing anything getting positive feedback like "thank you" "its great" "changed my life" "it is amazing" + money of course will LOVE WHAT THEY DO. in contrast, a problematic part of creating something is the burnout which will arrive becuase there is no feedback, no one telling you "thank you for making it", "you changed my life", "here is my money - just give me the damn thing!"
If you know there is a need, try to get it out ASAP to get some feedback, to FEEL the market responding to what you created, it will fill your tank all over again

D

Deleted68316

I agree with @Adir Barak.

In my view, sometimes life gives us clues of what can be for us and what cannot be.

For instance, I have had a lot of problems with web design. I don't say things should run smoothly all the time, but neither running always against the current.

Listening to life's clues, brought me into sales. Tons of rejections, but the current looks like my friend, now.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.