The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

what skill should I learn to make money ?

Idea threads

Kiyoshi Junior

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Oct 30, 2022
I would like to ask for someone here in this forum that is making money and what are the skills to start to make money.
All of the tools that you guys here used to become successful people, because I have been surfing the Internet for 2 weeks without scrolling social media, with no hobby, no instant gratification. I was writing the information and even used 10 notebooks but non of them taught me to make money, all of them were just gurus.
I need help, please. I want to change my life and not let life change me.

thanks in advance.
Junior

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

snowpl

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Nov 20, 2022
Execution is the king.
You can have the best plan, but without actual work it's nothing.
Then find people's needs and pain points and solve them.

In the beginning, you can mimic another business model that already works, just so you have some cash flow, and then try to jump into real issues.

Then later build things so you can pass them to other people when something is repetitive making a process out of it and passing it to employees.

Kiyoshi Junior

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Oct 30, 2022
Execution is the king.
You can have the best plan, but without actual work it's nothing.
Then find people's needs and pain points and solve them.

In the beginning, you can mimic another business model that already works, just so you have some cash flow, and then try to jump into real issues.

Then later build things so you can pass them to other people when something is repetitive making a process out of it and passing it to employees.
Thank you bro I will try to execute but still not sure what kind of business sure I start .
Should I start a website or something else?
And thanks again bro

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
Thank you bro I will try to execute but still not sure what kind of business sure I start .
Should I start a website or something else?
And thanks again bro

Read the posts on this forum.

This question has been answered at least 10,000 times.

If you can't find everything you need on this forum by browsing around...

...then business isn't meant for you.

Kiyoshi Junior

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Oct 30, 2022
Read the posts on this forum.

This question has been answered at least 10,000 times.

If you can't find everything you need on this forum by browsing around...

...then business isn't meant for you.
Thank you Lex for your reply , and I think I didn’t searched enough especially in this forum so I will keep reading and searching focusing more in this platform, Because my failure was to search most of my time in google and other platforms and I should have focused in this forum. I not going to give up and focus just in this forum.
And once again thank you so much for the advice .

K1 Lambo

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Oct 11, 2021
Oslo
I would like to ask for someone here in this forum that is making money and what are the skills to start to make money.
All of the tools that you guys here used to become successful people, because I have been surfing the Internet for 2 weeks without scrolling social media, with no hobby, no instant gratification. I was writing the information and even used 10 notebooks but non of them taught me to make money, all of them were just gurus.

thanks in advance.
Junior
Sales and marketing. You master those and you'll never have a problem with making money.

DavidePaco00

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jul 27, 2022
Thank you Lex for your reply , and I think I didn’t searched enough especially in this forum so I will keep reading and searching focusing more in this platform, Because my failure was to search most of my time in google and other platforms and I should have focused in this forum. I not going to give up and focus just in this forum.
And once again thank you so much for the advice .

You need three things. You need to start selling something, You need to study and you need to fail to learn from your mistakes.

Start thinking in the long term and dont put your expectations too high because you're gonna get CRASHED by your first failures. It happened to me , I failed about 10 times but I'm still here. I 've got nothing to lose. The only thing tho, is learn from your mistakes an adopt an analytical mindset.

This is a quote from a book that I'm reading: " men are disturbed not by the thing that happen, but by their opinion on the things that happen".

Kiyoshi Junior

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Oct 30, 2022
Sales and marketing. You master those and you'll never have a problem with making money.
Thank you Martin for your reply I will search in this forum for sales and Marketing skills.
Let me know if you have more information about those skills
God bless you bro !

Kiyoshi Junior

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Oct 30, 2022
Thank you Martin for your reply I will search in this forum for sales and Marketing skills.
Let me know if you have more information about those skills
God bless you bro !

Kiyoshi Junior

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Oct 30, 2022
You need three things. You need to start selling something, You need to study and you need to fail to learn from your mistakes.

Start thinking in the long term and dont put your expectations too high because you're gonna get CRASHED by your first failures. It happened to me , I failed about 10 times but I'm still here. I 've got nothing to lose. The only thing tho, is learn from your mistakes an adopt an analytical mindset.

This is a quote from a book that I'm reading: " men are disturbed not by the thing that happen, but by their opinion on the things that happen".
Thank you David for advice and also to comfort me , I'm just getting started and it is hard but I believe in the process and I know that I will make it someday like you did . I will try and fail and not quit bro . Thanks again God bless you too bro

DavidePaco00

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jul 27, 2022
Thank you David for advice and also to comfort me , I'm just getting started and it is hard but I believe in the process and I know that I will make it someday like you did . I will try and fail and not quit bro . Thanks again God bless you t
Thank you David for advice and also to comfort me , I'm just getting started and it is hard but I believe in the process and I know that I will make it someday like you did . I will try and fail and not quit bro . Thanks again God bless you too bro

It tends to become a mental battle against Yourself, just take it slowly

Kiyoshi Junior

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Oct 30, 2022
Roger that I will be careful not to take one step longer than the other, thank you so much to aware me

savefox

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Jun 15, 2022
Have you read the book? If not, that should be your first step

Spenny

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
385%
Nov 16, 2022
United Kingdom

DavidePaco00

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jul 27, 2022
Roger that I will be careful not to take one step longer than the other, thank you so much to aware me

This is why i haven't started a brand yet, i made routhly 140$ online, I need to know how to make 500 , then 1000 etc...

Kiyoshi Junior

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Oct 30, 2022
save forHave you read the book? If not, that should be your first step
I'm in the middle of the book because sometimes it is difficult for me to understand some parts of the English sentence, so I'm learning and writing in the notebook at the same time, but I will finish to read the book bro thank you for advice

Kiyoshi Junior

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Oct 30, 2022
Read this, might help with some of your questions.

thank you, Spenny in this forum there were some new mentors with a unique ideas very useful.
once again thanks for the help mate

Kiyoshi Junior

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Oct 30, 2022
This is why I haven't started a brand yet, i made routhly 140$ online, I need to know how to make 500 , then 1000 etc...
But one day you will get your brand by seeking the best way to open. Let's just keep moving forward with consistency and hard work. God bless you, Davide.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia

thanks in advance.
Junior
Industry related skill, experience and knowledge.

Most of the time is a job. You get paid while learning.

Best roles are in small companies where staffs have to juggle on multiple roles. You get real business experience really fast. Big companies roles are too specialized.

Employees and business owners in the same industry are playing different roles in the same game.

theazizmoh_

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Apr 29, 2022

thanks in advance.
Junior
Problem solving

Kiyoshi Junior

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Oct 30, 2022
Industry related skill, experience and knowledge.

Most of the time is a job. You get paid while learning.

Best roles are in small companies where staffs have to juggle on multiple roles. You get real business experience really fast. Big companies roles are too specialized.

Employees and business owners in the same industry are playing different roles in the same game.
HI Mr Kevin . Thanks for advice, I will try to find a small company to get more experience where I can identify the “ need” because I had been busy studying for aviation university and I stopped to work and well I actually passed, yeah !! anyway, I will try to find before go to the university. Thanks again and Merry Christmas from Japan

Kiyoshi Junior

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Oct 30, 2022
The first skill that you need is to be stubborn/purposeful
Thanks katea for the advice and I believe that being purposeful and stubborn is extremely important ,that why I didn’t give up just because my situation got worse, but I got that and I will try to improve more on it to not lose the “why” and just move forward. Thanks again .

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe

thanks in advance.
Junior
Any of the skills will work.

Copywriting, web design, building an ecom brand, an agency, programming… doesn’t matter.

Just pick one you like/have some aptitude for and get started already.

Saad Khan

Amazon Ads Guy
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
Mar 14, 2021
Pakistan
I had the same question when I joined the forum. 2 years later I'm a PPC Manager for Amazon Brands.

But before Amazon PPC, I pursued other skills according to my aptitude and I switched skills 3 times before I decided to carry Amazon PPC long term.

Don't worry about choosing the right skill, worry about solving problems and getting paid to do so.

Kiyoshi Junior

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Oct 30, 2022
Any of the skills will work.

Copywriting, web design, building an ecom brand, an agency, programming… doesn’t matter.

Just pick one you like/have some aptitude for and get started already.
roger that sir and thanks for pieces of advice.

Kiyoshi Junior

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Oct 30, 2022
I had the same question when I joined the forum. 2 years later I'm a PPC Manager for Amazon Brands.

But before Amazon PPC, I pursued other skills according to my aptitude and I switched skills 3 times before I decided to carry Amazon PPC long term.

Don't worry about choosing the right skill, worry about solving problems and getting paid to do so.
Thanks, men now I feel more confident to choose a skill and put it into a process .

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.