The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What should a solid b2b website look like?

Marketing, social media, advertising

Aidan04

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Apr 27, 2022
United States
After this massive thread that you can read here, I decided that I want to mainly market to gyms themselves.

So, what do we think is the best way to go about getting lead generation? Talking to gym owners in person? Online ads? Email marketing? Linkedin?

Also, what's a good example of a b2b website I can use as a template for mine?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

WJK

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
257%
Oct 9, 2017
Alaska
After this massive thread that you can read here, I decided that I want to mainly market to gyms themselves.

So, what do we think is the best way to go about getting lead generation? Talking to gym owners in person? Online ads? Email marketing? Linkedin?

Also, what's a good example of a b2b website I can use as a template for mine?

Any advice would be appreciated.
Yes, do it all. Try some A vs. B approaches. Trial and error will tell what works best for you with different groups of people. Figure out your numbers -- how many approaches do you need to make to get an audience for presenting your product? Then how many of those presentations lead to a yes?

Look up all the websites you can find. It's free to look. It's all online. What catches your eye? What makes their sites work or not work? Why do they do what they do?

So, the ball is in your court. This should be your total focus. They have a bunch of books and learning tools about this subject. There is no magic road, but there are skills you can learn to make it work better.

Aidan04

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Apr 27, 2022
United States
Yes, do it all. Try some A vs. B approaches. Trial and error will tell what works best for you with different groups of people. Figure out your numbers -- how many approaches do you need to make to get an audience for presenting your product? Then how many of those presentations lead to a yes?

Look up all the websites you can find. It's free to look. It's all online. What catches your eye? What makes their sites work or not work? Why do they do what they do?

So, the ball is in your court. This should be your total focus. They have a bunch of books and learning tools about this subject. There is no magic road, but there are skills you can learn to make it work better.
Time to get to work then.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.