Before I read the fastlane I really believed I needed to get to the university to make something out of my life.
I was never really sure why I went to the university. I just went because everybody was going.
I did not realise everybody lives from month to month.
I hate the university but I am not going to quit. I have 1 year to go. So I see no harm in not finishing it.
Always nice to have some paper on the wall.
I am studying Human Resource Management. I don't dislike it, but to say I am doing it with lots of passion. No.
I don't really want to become an entrepreneur, but I would like to have lots of freedom and make good money.
Good money is relative, but for me good money would be around 5k a month.
What can I do to change my course?
The way I see it, I am heading for a life I won't be excited about. I am not really sure what I want to do, and I have thought about it for years.
I now have a different approach. I just work on skillsets. I love giving presentations and I love writing.
I love to convince people. I love being creative and I love to work hard
Besides finishing school, that will take me a year, what can I do to give me a better chance to make good money? My goal is to become financial independed.
How can I develop my skill sets that I can be way more well developed than I would be now?
If I finish school I will be a HR-professional, but on the lowest scale. I am just not made for that.
Sorry if it all is a bit fuzzy, it's something I can't really get my mind around. If it was all clear I could figure it out myself
I am willing to answer all questions with complete honousty and I don't mind if your responses are harsh if it will get me in the right direction.
I also hope I am not offending anybody with saying that I would not want to be an entrepreneur??
To talk in fastlane-terms. I am aiming for the bmw series, not so much the ferrari's and the bently's
I have to be realistic.
I might become a miljonair some point in life, but for now.. I am poor and unhappy about my carreer choice. My first goal is to get on the right lane and I would love some tips from the posters on this forum that 'been there, done that'.
I was never really sure why I went to the university. I just went because everybody was going.
I did not realise everybody lives from month to month.
I hate the university but I am not going to quit. I have 1 year to go. So I see no harm in not finishing it.
Always nice to have some paper on the wall.
I am studying Human Resource Management. I don't dislike it, but to say I am doing it with lots of passion. No.
I don't really want to become an entrepreneur, but I would like to have lots of freedom and make good money.
Good money is relative, but for me good money would be around 5k a month.
What can I do to change my course?
The way I see it, I am heading for a life I won't be excited about. I am not really sure what I want to do, and I have thought about it for years.
I now have a different approach. I just work on skillsets. I love giving presentations and I love writing.
I love to convince people. I love being creative and I love to work hard
Besides finishing school, that will take me a year, what can I do to give me a better chance to make good money? My goal is to become financial independed.
How can I develop my skill sets that I can be way more well developed than I would be now?
If I finish school I will be a HR-professional, but on the lowest scale. I am just not made for that.
Sorry if it all is a bit fuzzy, it's something I can't really get my mind around. If it was all clear I could figure it out myself
I also hope I am not offending anybody with saying that I would not want to be an entrepreneur??
To talk in fastlane-terms. I am aiming for the bmw series, not so much the ferrari's and the bently's
I have to be realistic.
I might become a miljonair some point in life, but for now.. I am poor and unhappy about my carreer choice. My first goal is to get on the right lane and I would love some tips from the posters on this forum that 'been there, done that'.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
