Alright guys hi everyone
Michael here, 21. I'm a student in IT at the moment in Austria (almost done). Always had a passion and a knack for coding and I still enjoy the idea. Besides, I always had initiative and worked on my own projects in my field, lately playing with AI tools.
Since I started reading TMF and other books on entrepreneurship I feel like I found the missing piece, it's clear to me entrepreneurship, hardship, adventure and fulfillment is the way. I also put my life in order and have been on an improvement and mindset-building journey for about a year. Feeling amazing - fit, more educated financially and so on.
What I'm trying to do is to introduce myself and find some friends along the way and learn from people who are willing to share some knowledge. So my question to anyone willing to give some input - what now? Don't know if I should be focusing on short term side hustles to gain some confidence first or jump directly into long term ideas for wealth. Also, I guess you wouldn't recommend to extend studies (masters degree) if entrepreneurship is the end goal anyway.
Nice to meet you all
Michael here, 21. I'm a student in IT at the moment in Austria (almost done). Always had a passion and a knack for coding and I still enjoy the idea. Besides, I always had initiative and worked on my own projects in my field, lately playing with AI tools.
Since I started reading TMF and other books on entrepreneurship I feel like I found the missing piece, it's clear to me entrepreneurship, hardship, adventure and fulfillment is the way. I also put my life in order and have been on an improvement and mindset-building journey for about a year. Feeling amazing - fit, more educated financially and so on.
What I'm trying to do is to introduce myself and find some friends along the way and learn from people who are willing to share some knowledge. So my question to anyone willing to give some input - what now? Don't know if I should be focusing on short term side hustles to gain some confidence first or jump directly into long term ideas for wealth. Also, I guess you wouldn't recommend to extend studies (masters degree) if entrepreneurship is the end goal anyway.
Nice to meet you all
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
