The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What now ?

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

shieldsy

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jun 19, 2022
Hi all ok where do I start, my story too long to put on one post as I am 48 years old with lots of life and work experience , and clearly in the slow lane i was made redundant 2 years ago pandemic and I am 2 years in to being self employed and the last 2 years have been a journey , okay so I have started an e-commerce platform selling camping accessories etc, really only started doing ads and gaining traction this year, had outsourced the ad campaigns was working until may of this year and now it has more or less stopped, I am also needing to get other income streams as running out of time to pay debts etc, the last thing I want to do is have to go back to employment, the goal is as most people to have the freedom of earning without being tied to one thing, place or person so any advice is welcome.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

fastlane_dad

8 Figure Fastlane Graduate
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
637%
Jun 20, 2017
Scottsdale, AZ
Hi all ok where do I start, my story too long to put on one post as I am 48 years old with lots of life and work experience , and clearly in the slow lane i was made redundant 2 years ago pandemic and I am 2 years in to being self employed and the last 2 years have been a journey , okay so I have started an e-commerce platform selling camping accessories etc, really only started doing ads and gaining traction this year, had outsourced the ad campaigns was working until may of this year and now it has more or less stopped, I am also needing to get other income streams as running out of time to pay debts etc, the last thing I want to do is have to go back to employment, the goal is as most people to have the freedom of earning without being tied to one thing, place or person so any advice is welcome.
What you wrote is very hard to read. Make sure to string some thoughts together and separate them and try and put together more coherent sentences. There is a LOT of advice on these boards but you must be more direct and phrase your thoughts better. 'Need Money - HELP ME' is a very vague start.

Why did your ads stop working? Are you promoting your products / site in any other way? What have you done to - date?

' last thing I want to do is have to go back to employment, the goal is as most people to have the freedom of earning without being tied to one thing, place or person so any advice is welcome.'

Yes that's the goal, but before all that you need an income source and some excess of funds to be able to experiment on your fastlane business. If you are strapped for money - it is MUCH harder to devote head space, finances and dedication to building up your empire.

Sometimes slowlane + living below your means is the answer for years (or a decade) to get up and rolling.

See more of my tips here ... Starting off on your fastlane journey TIPS

Mathuin

Provide Relative-Value or Die Trying
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
360%
Dec 20, 2020
Belfast, Northern Ireland
I showed you where to go in your last thread:

shieldsy

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jun 19, 2022
What you wrote is very hard to read. Make sure to string some thoughts together and separate them and try and put together more coherent sentences. There is a LOT of advice on these boards but you must be more direct and phrase your thoughts better. 'Need Money - HELP ME' is a very vague start.

Why did your ads stop working? Are you promoting your products / site in any other way? What have you done to - date?

' last thing I want to do is have to go back to employment, the goal is as most people to have the freedom of earning without being tied to one thing, place or person so any advice is welcome.'

Yes that's the goal, but before all that you need an income source and some excess of funds to be able to experiment on your fastlane business. If you are strapped for money - it is MUCH harder to devote head space, finances and dedication to building up your empire.

Sometimes slowlane + living below your means is the answer for years (or a decade) to get up and rolling.

See more of my tips here ... Starting off on your fastlane journey TIPS
Thank you for feedback

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.