- Joined
- Jun 23, 2014
- Messages
- 95
Rep Bank
$540
$540
User Power: 152%
I'm working on a landing page for an e-book I'd like to write (nonfiction), but I'm not very well-practiced in copywriting. I read Tested Advertising Methods and took some good notes. Generally I like to come up with multiple variations of a headline and the body, and then choose from the pool later, once I've taken my mind off of it. Still, I'm having a hard time picking things out.
Any copywriting guys interested in sharing a bit of their process?
Specifically, I'm writing a book for intermediate Japanese learners. A couple (of the many) headlines I've come up with since last night:
Take the shortcut to fluency.
Do you make these mistakes in Japanese?
Are you making these mistakes in Japanese?
Japanese Learners Always Make These Mistakes
These tips helped me become fluent in Japanese
Finally a book that touches these topics in Japanese
Any input? Be brutal if you want.
Any copywriting guys interested in sharing a bit of their process?
Specifically, I'm writing a book for intermediate Japanese learners. A couple (of the many) headlines I've come up with since last night:
Take the shortcut to fluency.
Do you make these mistakes in Japanese?
Are you making these mistakes in Japanese?
Japanese Learners Always Make These Mistakes
These tips helped me become fluent in Japanese
Finally a book that touches these topics in Japanese
Any input? Be brutal if you want.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
