The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What Fastlane Business/Brand should I build?

Idea threads

yashdutt

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Jul 14, 2022
India
Hey. I'm 18 years old and I read in TMF that the execution matters more than the idea, but I need a base to start the execution. Can you all please present some of the options which you think are good?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Can you all please present some of the options which you think are good?

Are you sure entrepreneurship is for you? This type of question (and request for hand-holding) is indicative of a big problem. If you expect someone to literally give you the idea for a business as permission and validation to get started, you'll find this career and lifestyle impossible to navigate.

yashdutt

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Jul 14, 2022
India
Are you sure entrepreneurship is for you? This type of question (and request for hand-holding) is indicative of a big problem. If you expect someone to literally give you the idea for a business as permission and validation to get started, you'll find this career and lifestyle impossible to navigate.
Thank you for the reply MJ.... I don't have a business background....but I've always wanted to achieve financial freedom...I am from India and a bit hesitant to start a business cause I'm broke and have zero net worth...this makes me a bit hesitant.

UK_Mike

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Sep 10, 2020
North West UK
Another way to look at it is that you have very little to lose by at least having a go as long as you're reasonably sensible about it. There are plenty of start-up threads on here that you can use for inspiration and ideas.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

yashdutt

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Jul 14, 2022
India
Another way to look at it is that you have very little to lose by at least having a go as long as you're reasonably sensible about it. There are plenty of start-up threads on here that you can use for inspiration and ideas.
Thank you sir, I'll explore the forum more.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.