- Joined
- Sep 23, 2013
- Messages
- 649
Rep Bank
$1,505
$1,505
User Power: 107%
Sup Fastlaners!
I've been posting about my watch e-commerce shop here https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/co...atch-progress-thread.51060/page-2#post-355786 and I have come to a bump in the road on how to expand.
The watches are selling so no matter what I have to order a new batch since this last one is already pretty much sold out.
So my options are this:
Add another product to my line. Right now it's only 1 product. The next product would be a general product with mass appeal to women. Also keep in mind, this is somewhat of a gamble... I could end up choosing a product that I think women will like and it could not sell any.
If it pays off though, this has the potential to double my sales everyday.
Or
Focus the extra money I have on advertising (Facebook) and build a solid revenue stream for the watches before I add another product.
I can't do both because I won't have enough money.
I've been posting about my watch e-commerce shop here https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/co...atch-progress-thread.51060/page-2#post-355786 and I have come to a bump in the road on how to expand.
The watches are selling so no matter what I have to order a new batch since this last one is already pretty much sold out.
So my options are this:
Add another product to my line. Right now it's only 1 product. The next product would be a general product with mass appeal to women. Also keep in mind, this is somewhat of a gamble... I could end up choosing a product that I think women will like and it could not sell any.
If it pays off though, this has the potential to double my sales everyday.
Or
Focus the extra money I have on advertising (Facebook) and build a solid revenue stream for the watches before I add another product.
I can't do both because I won't have enough money.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited by a moderator:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
