- Joined
- Feb 8, 2015
- Messages
- 280
Rep Bank
$655
$655
User Power: 36%
Are there any gold threads (or other threads) here that talk about the step by step? I continue to work to grow my blog and have gone from $0 to $1 but am looking to go parabolic.
I feel a bit like someone fumbling around in the dark with my eyes closed. Besides creating great content, WHICH I DO, there's the mechanics of getting your blog seen, afiliate marketing, key word analysis, setting up the blog correctly, creating free books / products to give away to add value and get emails to introduce people into your funnel, creating youtubes, instagramming, tweeting, getting and creating backlinks, etc.
Can anyone point me to somewhere on this board where this may have all been discussed before? I'd love the perspective of the people that frequent this board as I continue to search various corners of the internet to accelerate my ultimate success.
This, my job, my investments and my real estate empire continue to create an ever growing virtuous circle that i love to blog about and am looking to 10X!
I feel a bit like someone fumbling around in the dark with my eyes closed. Besides creating great content, WHICH I DO, there's the mechanics of getting your blog seen, afiliate marketing, key word analysis, setting up the blog correctly, creating free books / products to give away to add value and get emails to introduce people into your funnel, creating youtubes, instagramming, tweeting, getting and creating backlinks, etc.
Can anyone point me to somewhere on this board where this may have all been discussed before? I'd love the perspective of the people that frequent this board as I continue to search various corners of the internet to accelerate my ultimate success.
This, my job, my investments and my real estate empire continue to create an ever growing virtuous circle that i love to blog about and am looking to 10X!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
