The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

What does it take to create a succesful blog generating $3,000 / month?

GetRichODT

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Feb 8, 2015
Are there any gold threads (or other threads) here that talk about the step by step? I continue to work to grow my blog and have gone from $0 to $1 but am looking to go parabolic.

I feel a bit like someone fumbling around in the dark with my eyes closed. Besides creating great content, WHICH I DO, there's the mechanics of getting your blog seen, afiliate marketing, key word analysis, setting up the blog correctly, creating free books / products to give away to add value and get emails to introduce people into your funnel, creating youtubes, instagramming, tweeting, getting and creating backlinks, etc.

Can anyone point me to somewhere on this board where this may have all been discussed before? I'd love the perspective of the people that frequent this board as I continue to search various corners of the internet to accelerate my ultimate success.

This, my job, my investments and my real estate empire continue to create an ever growing virtuous circle that i love to blog about and am looking to 10X!

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Hassan

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Oct 14, 2012
Are there any gold threads (or other threads) here that talk about the step by step? I continue to work to grow my blog and have gone from $0 to $1 but am looking to go parabolic.
Can anyone point me to somewhere on this board where this may have all been discussed before? I'd love the perspective of the people that frequent this board as I continue to search various corners of the internet to accelerate my ultimate success.

This, my job, my investments and my real estate empire continue to create an ever growing virtuous circle that i love to blog about and am looking to 10X![/QUOTE]

What work have you done so far that hasn't worked? More info is needed to provide an answer or some guidance here.

What is industry is your blog in and how do you plan to monetise the value it creates?
Do you have a promotional plan in place or are you publishing content for an empty stadium?
Who are the top blogs in your industry?
What does your "customer persona!" look like?

And sorry to be that guy but use the search function to search for any content on this amazing forum.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom