The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What does it take to create a succesful blog generating $3,000 / month?

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

GetRichODT

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
36%
Feb 8, 2015
Are there any gold threads (or other threads) here that talk about the step by step? I continue to work to grow my blog and have gone from $0 to $1 but am looking to go parabolic.

I feel a bit like someone fumbling around in the dark with my eyes closed. Besides creating great content, WHICH I DO, there's the mechanics of getting your blog seen, afiliate marketing, key word analysis, setting up the blog correctly, creating free books / products to give away to add value and get emails to introduce people into your funnel, creating youtubes, instagramming, tweeting, getting and creating backlinks, etc.

Can anyone point me to somewhere on this board where this may have all been discussed before? I'd love the perspective of the people that frequent this board as I continue to search various corners of the internet to accelerate my ultimate success.

This, my job, my investments and my real estate empire continue to create an ever growing virtuous circle that i love to blog about and am looking to 10X!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Hassassin

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
126%
Oct 14, 2012
Are there any gold threads (or other threads) here that talk about the step by step? I continue to work to grow my blog and have gone from $0 to $1 but am looking to go parabolic.

Can anyone point me to somewhere on this board where this may have all been discussed before? I'd love the perspective of the people that frequent this board as I continue to search various corners of the internet to accelerate my ultimate success.

This, my job, my investments and my real estate empire continue to create an ever growing virtuous circle that i love to blog about and am looking to 10X![/QUOTE]

What work have you done so far that hasn't worked? More info is needed to provide an answer or some guidance here.

What is industry is your blog in and how do you plan to monetise the value it creates?
Do you have a promotional plan in place or are you publishing content for an empty stadium?
Who are the top blogs in your industry?
What does your "customer persona!" look like?

And sorry to be that guy but use the search function to search for any content on this amazing forum.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.