biophase
Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
So one thing I am not sure of is if
or
- you plan to be a travel agent and create packages, and then market those packages using an innovative website
- you plan to advertise the travel packages put together by other people and get paid for leads or commissions.
Depending on how you answer I have some comments that might help you, and some questions for you.
I think his plan was to combine travelocity with gorp or something like that. There are many vacation sites like the one that he is proposing so it's not really anything new.
I think he is going for a visual site in which people scroll through pictures and get interested in a place to go by an image. So basically the only difference between his site and what's out there is that you navigate by photos.
I think most people would want to know what hemisphere or continent they are on, so you could have categories show USA photos only. Then it would show images of places in the US only. If I were doing this, the image would then take them to a vacation package where there could go to the destination of the image that they saw. But he wanted to add airfare which would complicate things. You could go the travelocity route or go the kayak route.
Me personally, I plan my vacations by watching Discovery and Natgeo.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
