The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What do you require of a Facebook Marketer/Manager?

Social media marketing, advertising, and growth
D

Deleted74396

I'm thinking about taking on Facebook clients in the new year after utilising this month to get into the right mindset and work on my knowledge.

At the moment I'm great at growing and monetising audiences, analysing pages/groups, setting up teams, creating organic content, but there's still a lot I don't have much knowledge of yet.

Besides the skills mentioned above, what would you look for when hiring a Facebook Marketer/Manager? I'm not looking for everything, as I am thinking of a lower starting price, but the most important things would be really useful to know.

Thanks everyone :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MoreVolume

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
Oct 6, 2016
NC
I'm actually looking to start marketing on Facebook but I have no idea how id use it (deleted profile in 2010)
I'm taking notes

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.