The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What do you hate?

G

GuestUser8117

Let's try to turn our problems into money-making opportunities. What do you hate? What do you wish there was a solution to your problem? For me, I think the thing I hate the most in life is doing the dishes. I'm so pissed everytime I do it, I wish there was a way to simply not do the dishes myself. And I'm not talking about dishwashers because you have to actually waste time unloading it and putting the dishes into it. Every F*ckin' day. And I hate wasting my time doing something as dumb as washing the dishes. Lol

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
What do you hate?

Bad thread topics.

:D

Just kidding, like ya said, "hate" exposes some of the greatest opportunities.

InMotion

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Mar 18, 2011
072607povsucks.jpg

dknise

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Aug 29, 2012
North Bend, WA
Let's try to turn our problems into money-making opportunities. What do you hate? What do you wish there was a solution to your problem? For me, I think the thing I hate the most in life is doing the dishes. I'm so pissed everytime I do it, I wish there was a way to simply not do the dishes myself. And I'm not talking about dishwashers because you have to actually waste time unloading it and putting the dishes into it. Every F*ckin' day. And I hate wasting my time doing something as dumb as washing the dishes. Lol

Ironically enough, loading and unloading the dishwasher, vacuuming, dusting, and folding laundry are some of the pain points in daily life that come up consistently between my roommate and I! Like why is our washer separate from our dryer? Why do I personally have to transfer the clothes, and why can't they just be folded and read to go?! haha

InMotion

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Mar 18, 2011
I hate mowing grass.

Mowing grass all day long every day is my idea of hell!!!

Invent a grass bot that wont eat pets.

Vick

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
485%
Dec 27, 2012
Toronto
What do you hate?

My fifth grade teacher, who embarrassed me in front of the class while I was presenting a speech about my dog.

never forgotten it.

I never presented anything in front of a group ever again.

It's a miracle I made it through school. every time I had a presentation, I would skip it. and just take the F

It was too hard, didn't want to face people laughing at me again.

It def is my biggest fear. All because of that jerk.

RBefort

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
53%
Sep 14, 2012
Like others said, dishes and laundry--especially when the gf sits on her lazy a$$ and doesn't help cuz she hates it so much. Another thing I absolutely hate is being drained after work just from getting up early. Hate having no energy, and ESPECIALLY hate not being able to sleep in or the morning in general. Morning wake ups should be abolished for me (love getting up 930-10am and taking next hour to slowly wake up and get hungry for lunch), and 3-4am bed time should be the norm.

Lights

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Apr 13, 2011
On the Internet
Sleeping, I hate the fact that I have to sleep, it's such a time waster. Invent a pill not to sleep.

Food because of calories. Why can't there be food without calories? *PS. ONLY WATER HAS NO CALORIES*

My inevitable aging/death.

Tom.V

Tom
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
237%
Feb 20, 2012
San Juan
All of the above. Dishes, laundry, and cleaning in general. I pay my neighbors to take out the trash, take my laundry to the wash and fold laundromat and pay them to do it. Something about cleaning I just despise. I need a maid.

Also, dangerous jobs. That is what really led me entrepreneurship, the fear of falling 40-50ft to my death.

dknise

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Aug 29, 2012
North Bend, WA
Grocery Shopping.
Need a service that goes grocery shopping for me and brings it to my house.

I was about to be like what are you saying! There's Amazon Fresh, then I realized it's only in test in my area and LA haha.

Check it out tho, it's pretty cool. Their warehouse is about a mile from my apartment.

Welcome | AmazonFresh

RBefort

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
53%
Sep 14, 2012
Sleeping, I hate the fact that I have to sleep, it's such a time waster. Invent a pill not to sleep.

Food because of calories. Why can't there be food without calories? *PS. ONLY WATER HAS NO CALORIES*

God, I love to sleep. I get you on the time waster, but nothing better than falling into a soft mattress/pillow. Plus, you have nothing to worry about when you're sleeping...just get to let your subconscious take over and create anything.

G

GuestUser8117

All of the above. Dishes, laundry, and cleaning in general. I pay my neighbors to take out the trash, take my laundry to the wash and fold laundromat and pay them to do it. Something about cleaning I just despise. I need a maid.

Also, dangerous jobs. That is what really led me entrepreneurship, the fear of falling 40-50ft to my death.

In latin america I believe there are maids willing to do the dirty work. Not for free obviously, but they can do your dishes, laundry, even grocery shopping. Now I would be happy as hell.

G

GuestUser8117

Agree that's it time wasting, but I love to sleep lol. And what would you do with all the 24 hours?

Jake

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
148%
May 15, 2011
Bangkok
Cold weather
Exorbitant fees when transferring money
Insurance mandates
Social Security
iTunes

FastNAwesome

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
May 23, 2011
doing the dishes

+1. The biggest reason I mostly eat out. Also everything and anything regarding cleaning the house. Hate every piece of furniture that's not minimalistic - takes so much time to sweep dust of it. And I hate dust! If only there was something like "de-duster", a thingy you put in your room which absorbs all the dust, but leaves everything else in place (like some dust-magnet). Would definitely look into buying it!
(would still hate to empty the damn thing, so please make it a 1-button process).

Hate that nose-hair trimmers do not work. Bought 2, brand name ones, which seemed to work on different principle from each other but with identical result - NOTHING! Did a search and it seems to be a common problem.

PS. I hate the dust so much, that for a while I fantasized about building a home where everything is fully waterproof, with designated drainage system, so you can simply clean your house in 5 minute with water under high pressure and just let it dry.

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
I hate my commute and swiss people. And my girlfriend sometimes.

Two of those I eliminate soon (no, not the gf).

dknise

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Aug 29, 2012
North Bend, WA
Well I think one thing for certain has been learned from this thread...

THERE IS A MASSIVE NEED FOR SOMEONE TO SOLVE THE DISHES CRISIS

#firstworldproblems
#noshame

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
Well I think one thing for certain has been learned from this thread...

THERE IS A MASSIVE NEED FOR SOMEONE TO SOLVE THE DISHES CRISIS

#firstworldproblems
#noshame

I started using paper and plastic dishes about 2 months ago and just throw them away after I ate lol.

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
Ironically enough, loading and unloading the dishwasher, vacuuming, dusting, and folding laundry are some of the pain points in daily life that come up consistently between my roommate and I! Like why is our washer separate from our dryer? Why do I personally have to transfer the clothes, and why can't they just be folded and read to go?! haha

Just take your stuff to the drycleaner (or let them pick it up for you). Costs more but theres your solution. For dishes refer to my other post ;).

Lights

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Apr 13, 2011
On the Internet
Agree that's it time wasting, but I love to sleep lol. And what would you do with all the 24 hours?

I love it too, but it's kind of like food, since I hate that I love it. I wish I never have to sleep again, so I wouldn't have to be tired ever again.

There's so much I could do.

G

GuestUser8117

I started using paper and plastic dishes about 2 months ago and just throw them away after I ate lol.

Lol. But you still have to cook with your pans, cauldrons, and they will be dirty. fkn pain in the a$$.

G

GuestUser8117

I love it too, but it's kind of like food, since I hate that I love it. I wish I never have to sleep again, so I wouldn't have to be tired ever again.

There's so much I could do.

Sometimes I stayed up for 2 days lol. You can try. But it's tough for the mind, I was all f*cked up. One person I admire is Donald Trump. He says he only sleeps 3 to 4 hours a night. By the time we wake up to go to work he's already working on something or solving problems. Now, that's fastlane.

dknise

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Aug 29, 2012
North Bend, WA
Sometimes I stayed up for 2 days lol. You can try. But it's tough for the mind, I was all f*cked up. One person I admire is Donald Trump. He says he only sleeps 3 to 4 hours a night. By the time we wake up to go to work he's already working on something or solving problems. Now, that's fastlane.

I stayed at the Taj Mahal in Atlantic City... NEVER AGAIN. The floors to the parking garage were like 4" thick and reverberated literally inches when a car would drive by. All the marble, gold, even wood trim was fake. Tiles and foam. Ever since then I've look at Trump as a goon haha.

To spin it for this thread, I hate entrepreneur's frugality on their product! haha

SeanyHang

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
287%
May 24, 2013
New Jersey
Haters . Why can't they be happy or just do something for themselves
It's a lot easier to sit on your hands and say that everything is impossible... Only when someone else does what they said couldn't be done will they stop sitting on their hands and lift them to point fingers, saying how much the person who's a success is a cheater or a**hole.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
I hate my commute and swiss people. And my girlfriend sometimes.

Two of those I eliminate soon (no, not the gf).

LOL A German eliminating an entire group of people... How original.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.