I have mostly kept things up to date
Still doing it. Income has increased greatly. We fired the top management and ran it ourselves until we found replacements.
More information in this post GOLD! - Margaritaville (I've Bought A Golf-Course!) I have kept it somewhat up to date.
Sorry mate I should have elaborated on my question more, I've been following your margaritaville thread from the start
What I meant was how did you get on regarding the culture of your staff? I read that the super only lasted a couple of months, did you find that sweeping the broom through and clearing that top level out had an instant effect on the rest of your staff, or was there more to do to bring them up to speed?
So often that "this is how things done" response comes from senior management when as per this thread what was being done wasn't working. Sometimes those staff members can be whipped into line, sometimes they have to go.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
