The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What are your current plans?

Bryan James

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
182%
Jul 1, 2018
Texas, USA
Hey everybody. I'm currently building a few prototypes for some inventions that I've designed. Planning on patenting them and selling them in a licensing deal with large companies. I'd love to hear what you are currently working on regarding any entrepreneurial ventures. Thanks and have a great day.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Niptuck MD

plutocrat-in-training
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 31, 2016
NORWAY - POLAND - WEST EUROPE
if you need any help or assistance with the manufacturing of your products feel free to pm me.

D

Deleted50669

Currently teaching myself the Angular software development framework. Subsequently will begin development of my idea for a web application.

juicemania

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
84%
Dec 29, 2014
Indiana
Currently teaching myself the Angular software development framework. Subsequently will begin development of my idea for a web application.

I highly recommend Todd Moto's ultimate angular course -https://ultimateangular.com/. It's well worth the price tag.

I've been developing web apps using Angular for about 6 years now (since AngularJS 1.2.6 then switched to *Angular* 2+) and that course has been the 2nd best resource for me (first being the actual Angular documentation).

Feel free to shoot me a PM if you have any Angular related questions. I wouldn't say im an expert but I know a little bit :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
D

Deleted50669

I highly recommend Todd Moto's ultimate angular course -https://ultimateangular.com/. It's well worth the price tag.

I've been developing web apps using Angular for about 6 years now (since AngularJS 1.2.6 then switched to *Angular* 2+) and that course has been the 2nd best resource for me (first being the actual Angular documentation).

Feel free to shoot me a PM if you have any Angular related questions. I wouldn't say im an expert but I know a little bit :)

Hey thanks! I have seen that course recommended by many, and I'll likely work with that next. I wanted to start out with a cheaper option to get the bearings and get a feel for the development process, so I went with NG-Book 2, which is versioned on Angular 6. It's certainly a bit cryptic, since I don't have any OOP background, but Typescript is at least straight forward enough that it's beginning to make sense. I will keep you in mind if I hit any landmines that SO can't help me through.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.