The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

What are your current plans?

Bryan James

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jul 1, 2018
Texas, USA
Hey everybody. I'm currently building a few prototypes for some inventions that I've designed. Planning on patenting them and selling them in a licensing deal with large companies. I'd love to hear what you are currently working on regarding any entrepreneurial ventures. Thanks and have a great day.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Arun Siva

aspiring 大君 of the bourgeoisie
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Aug 31, 2016
NORD-TRONDELAG

404profound

Platinum Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Aug 27, 2017
Desert of Desertion
Currently teaching myself the Angular software development framework. Subsequently will begin development of my idea for a web application.

juicemania

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Dec 29, 2014
Indiana
Currently teaching myself the Angular software development framework. Subsequently will begin development of my idea for a web application.
I highly recommend Todd Moto's ultimate angular course -https://ultimateangular.com/. It's well worth the price tag.

I've been developing web apps using Angular for about 6 years now (since AngularJS 1.2.6 then switched to *Angular* 2+) and that course has been the 2nd best resource for me (first being the actual Angular documentation).

Feel free to shoot me a PM if you have any Angular related questions. I wouldn't say im an expert but I know a little bit :)

404profound

Platinum Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Aug 27, 2017
Desert of Desertion
I highly recommend Todd Moto's ultimate angular course -https://ultimateangular.com/. It's well worth the price tag.

I've been developing web apps using Angular for about 6 years now (since AngularJS 1.2.6 then switched to *Angular* 2+) and that course has been the 2nd best resource for me (first being the actual Angular documentation).

Feel free to shoot me a PM if you have any Angular related questions. I wouldn't say im an expert but I know a little bit :)
Hey thanks! I have seen that course recommended by many, and I'll likely work with that next. I wanted to start out with a cheaper option to get the bearings and get a feel for the development process, so I went with NG-Book 2, which is versioned on Angular 6. It's certainly a bit cryptic, since I don't have any OOP background, but Typescript is at least straight forward enough that it's beginning to make sense. I will keep you in mind if I hit any landmines that SO can't help me through.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom