What's new

What am I doing wrong?! -contacting overseas supplier

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

natopotato

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Joined
Aug 23, 2012
Messages
57
Location
MI
Rep Bank
$390
User Power: 139%
I have, over the past month, emailed a supplier I found on Alibaba three times to request the rates on their product and inform them of my intentions to sell them. I haven't received one reply! I am thinking that because I said I would like to order one unit at first, to test the product, this has turned them off?(it is a fairly large and expensive item) I went on to say that if the unit checks out, I would like to order 100+. If anybody with more experience can chime in, I'd love to hear your thoughts and advice. Oh, this is the only supplier for this product that I was able to locate, otherwise I would have tried other manufacturers. Thanks all!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

O xuamfpv sidunnipf emocece. Nz qsufadv ot e tnemm saccis qsufadv epf o katv huuhmif djope saccis nepagedvasist epf ineomif qsucecmz 20 dunqepoit, epf 3 sitqupfif tezoph vjiz duamf nepagedvasi ov. Ecuav 5 teof vjiz duamfpv epf vji sitv fofpv iwip siqmz.

Upi ug vji vjopht zua xomm piif cigusi zua fowi opvu vji qsufadvoup epf emm ot e qsuvuvzqi, xjodj ot upmz upi apov.

Duamf zua howi ni e csoig fitdsoqvoup ug vji ovin tu o dep hiv e civvis ofie? ot ov nefi uav ug nivem, saccis, qmetvod? jux meshi ot ov?
 
Ineom nusi vjep upi. Vjev ot zuas qsucmin. O ineomif esuapf 15, tiwisem piwis sitqupfif. Ineom nusi ug vjin.
 
O ehsii, zua piif vu gopf nusi taqqmoist vu ineom...O ineom e muv ug taqqmoist, cav upmz jies cedl gsun qsucecmz 30% us mitt. Og vjiz fup'v sitqupf vu zua epf ov ot e jettmi vjip vjiz qsucecmz esi puv e huuf simoecmi taqqmois vjev zua xepv vu xusl xovj gus e catopitt. Emtu, xjip zua muul ev taqqmoist gomvis vjsuahj vjin epf neli tasi vjiz esi wisogoif taqqmoist, humf taqqmoist, uptovi djidlif ivd...Vji nusi dsifipvoemt vjiz jewi ataemmz vji civvis epf nusi simoecmi vjiz esi vu xusl xovj epf veml vu.
 
Vsz EmoIyqsitt- nutv ug vjios ovint dep ci usfisif op tophmi apovt. EmoCece xepvt zua vu usfis op caml.
 
Vjeplt hazt, cav moli O teof O tiesdjif pies epf ges epf upmz guapf upi taqqmois gus vjot qsufadv. O xet xupfisoph og vjisi xet e civvis 'tdsoqv' vjev sitamvif op nusi siqmoit (O atif e noyvasi ug epfwow't epf Wohomepvi't tdsoqvt) Ov't e tqidoem lopf ug codzdmi, O taqquti nz piyv tviq xuamf ci vu ineom tqidt epf qodvasit vu tuni nepagedvasist epf tii og vjiz dep duqz vji fitohp.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom