The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Week 9: Building More Foundations

Anything related to matters of the mind

Spenny

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
385%
Nov 16, 2022
United Kingdom
This is an ongoing progress thread. See the previous week here.

What's Happened
Not much really. I've got more time because of the habits I set a couple weeks ago.

Also got a confirmation to make up the second ChemStencil prototype. Should be able to get a physical copy & test if I can fully use it.

What's next?
I've set a bunch of goal - reward tasks. Basically if I complete a goal, I get a reward.

GoalReward
Daily Journaling (next five weeks)New Brown Shoes
Squat 70kg (3x12)New Gym Shoes
Gym 4x / Week (next five weeks)New Fragrance Inspired by Tobacco and Vanilla - 290
Save £500New turtleneck/chinos
Kick nail biting habitFaux Fur Bucket Hat
Elo 1000 in ChessEnamel Rook Lapel Pin (my badge of honor)

Funny story with the Faux Fur Bucket hat - seems random, but I went out with something similar and got so much attention. One of the best nights out I've had in a while.

Mindset Mondays
I know its Sunday, but I'm gonna start doing this.

I found this article from a post on the forum. Biggest thing I took away was "what skills could you use now to get to the next rung? I actually applied to become a chemistry tutor because of this. The proceeds will all go towards A) investing in Dr. Martens stock - an interesting value play I've seen recently & B) Travel.

What was your biggest takeaway?

Cheers,
Spenny

Edit: Changed 5x gym to 4x gym, as I am doing a regime from a personal trainer.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.