The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Week 8: ChemStencil V2 Finished

Anything related to matters of the mind

Spenny

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
377%
Nov 16, 2022
United Kingdom
This is an ongoing progress thread. See the previous week here.

Whats happened?
Got back into the swing of uni. Also spent a ridiculous amount of time playing chess. I've created ChemStencil V2, which builds upon the first prototype. I made adjustments, rearrangements & redesigns, and it didn't take long to make. Hopefully should get a mockup in the next week.

Also created a networking event for the Uni, planning to have many societies come together over the next few weeks.

What's next?
- Get a physical mockup of ChemStencil V2
- Continue my new habits from last week

A Gift to You.
I appreciate those who have followed a long, so I wanted to give back. I often find golden bits of information when listening to hours of content in dead time (car journeys, chores, ect). Here are two amazing phrases I heard this week:

....I then get to.... The idea of setting up rewards after completing something annoying
- If I hit the goal of squatting 70kg in the gym I then get to buy a new pair of shoes.
- If I become 1000 Elo in Chess, I then get to will get myself a pin badge to signify my goal.
- If I can get my first sale for ChemStencil, I then get to buy a fragrance I always wanted.

I get to.... its easy to forget how blessed we are.
- I whine about the gym, I get to go to the gym.
- Instead of complaining about the lecturers, I get to go to lectures & learn!
- Instead of feeling hopeless, I get to try and try again.
What a blessing.

What is your I then get to? What Is your I get to? Drop a comment, keep yourself accountable with me.

I hope you have a hard and difficult week, filled with challenges that will test you.
Spencer

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
541%
Apr 17, 2022
In my opinion and personal experience, the key to endless motivation is to completely forget about the outcome/reward you get afterwards and just focus 100% on the task.

Deriving pleasure from doing the activity itself. Letting the action be its own reward.

The more difficult the task, the better.

jfirefly556

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
Nov 16, 2022
This is an ongoing progress thread. See the previous week here.

Whats happened?
Got back into the swing of uni. Also spent a ridiculous amount of time playing chess. I've created ChemStencil V2, which builds upon the first prototype. I made adjustments, rearrangements & redesigns, and it didn't take long to make. Hopefully should get a mockup in the next week.

Also created a networking event for the Uni, planning to have many societies come together over the next few weeks.

What's next?
- Get a physical mockup of ChemStencil V2
- Continue my new habits from last week

A Gift to You.
I appreciate those who have followed a long, so I wanted to give back. I often find golden bits of information when listening to hours of content in dead time (car journeys, chores, ect). Here are two amazing phrases I heard this week:

....I then get to.... The idea of setting up rewards after completing something annoying
- If I hit the goal of squatting 70kg in the gym I then get to buy a new pair of shoes.
- If I become 1000 Elo in Chess, I then get to will get myself a pin badge to signify my goal.
- If I can get my first sale for ChemStencil, I then get to buy a fragrance I always wanted.

I get to.... its easy to forget how blessed we are.
- I whine about the gym, I get to go to the gym.
- Instead of complaining about the lecturers, I get to go to lectures & learn!
- Instead of feeling hopeless, I get to try and try again.
What a blessing.

What is your I then get to? What Is your I get to? Drop a comment, keep yourself accountable with me.

I hope you have a hard and difficult week, filled with challenges that will test you.
Spencer
This is great brother, I will use this “i then get to” method and apply a reward system to life, instead of just buying whatever I want whenever, it’s an actual goal. Hell yeah ! And good luck to you my friend. Why are you so blessed to be in the right place and right time, many blessings towards you.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.