The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Wealth Trinity

Mickology

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Jun 11, 2019
Welcome aboard. What's your story?
Hi Lowtek...Thank you so much for taking the time to shoot me a welcome note and for the opportunity to exercise how I have learned to operate: I no longer identify with my past. It is over...I have done some extensive inner work to let it go and to operate in the now and forward. So long story-short. I used to maintain a book of business in revenue of millions of dollars for my previous employer. Two years ago, I left corporate America after tremendous burnout and had to begin a long process of healing myself from the inside. However, It was a blessing in disguise because it lead me to a great awakening. In which, I am now free to create whatever I want. Since then, I have become a published Author of three books. Now that I am clear on who I am and what I am...I am now open and available to receive this kind of instruction from MJ because I know that everything I was taught in the slow lane no longer serves who I am. I am abundant and money flows to me easily and effortlessly. I am currently working on my MBA from the perspective of ownership, not an educated employee.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...