The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Wealth Trinity - Updated Order and reasoning

For any book discussion

Gmuteca

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Jan 3, 2024
Namibia
I have just happily arrived at chapter 6 of The Millionaire Fastlane , titled "Has Your Wealth Been Toxified?" and I have a strong opinion to make.

Firstly, when I read the 3 points of The Wealth Trinity (1. Family, 2. Fitness, 3. Freedom), I was stoked! WHY: Because prior to reading the book (AKA being mentored by Mr. @MJ DeMarco ) and after having developed the anger to take control over my life in 2021, I have made my priority list and it closely resonates to the Wealth Trinity, only with more items listed (take a look at my screenshot attached below, don't mind the mess it's a work in progress).

Now, to the point. I strongly believe that the Wealth Trinity should be in the following order: 1. Fitness (health) 2. Freedom (choice) 3. Family (relationships).
WHY, you may ask. Well, consider this: If you are not Mentally fit would you consider family, creating stable relationships, starting a business,? Most probably not. So, by placing your Fitness (health) first you ensure that you are fit for everything, including family. Moreover, by placing Freedom (choice) second you are essentially saying "I am in control!". And then Family comes next.

That order, I personally found the holy grail to ensuring success in just about anything in Life. Again, My strong opinion.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Attachments

• Life Priorities - Screenshot.png
    Life Priorities - Screenshot.png
    269.1 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.