The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Watch Me Get Rich

JollyOllyMan10

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
132%
Dec 28, 2015
Yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

What up everybody its the JollyOllyMan (From Hey Arnold).

Brief Introduction On How I Got Here: I was first introduced to the "Fast Lane" after checking out a video on YouTube by, "fight mediocrity." I then searched MJ's name on Google and found this forum. I have been lurking for a total of 3 days I believe and now its time to show my a$$ and hopefully give and receive as much value as possible on this forum.

Why I Want To Be Rich: The most important reason is to support my family and eat at In & Out Burger (because that secret sauce is stupid good) without worrying about how much of my monthly budget I have spent on fast food lol. Also I want show my family, friends, and the world that it is possible to be your own boss if you put in that work.

I am tired of being broke it was ok a few years ago but know its getting boring and annoying lol

I think that is about it for now, really looking forward to speaking with all you real hustlers out there.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

JollyOllyMan10

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
132%
Dec 28, 2015
Got any plans for how your going to reach your goals?

To be real I do not have any super solid ideas for making passive income. The only two idea I have so far is to create a YouTube Channel (which I did yesterday) that documents my journey to becoming financially independent 14 VIEWS STRONG SO FAR. Also I am really good at selling services on Craigslist, so I am thinking about writing a e-book that can help people earn a extra $500 to $1000 a month from lessons on Craigslist. And of course continue to strip on weekends lol

Besides the stripping what do you think Juan

JadenGreen

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
Nov 7, 2015
To be real I do not have any super solid ideas for making passive income. The only two idea I have so far is to create a YouTube Channel (which I did yesterday) that documents my journey to becoming financially independent 14 VIEWS STRONG SO FAR. Also I am really good at selling services on Craigslist, so I am thinking about writing a e-book that can help people earn a extra $500 to $1000 a month from lessons on Craigslist. And of course continue to strip on weekends lol

what's the name of your YouTube channel?

Prince Rain

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
Nov 29, 2012

Why I Want To Be Rich: The most important reason is to support my family and eat at In & Out Burger (because that secret sauce is stupid good) without worrying about how much of my monthly budget I have spent on fast food lol. Also I want show my family, friends, and the world that it is possible to be your own boss if you put in that work.

Lol welcome !! :rockon:

Duane

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
286%
Jul 23, 2015
Lakeland FL

Read the book first in my opinion.

I wouldn't write an e-book on making an extra thousand a month on Craigslist unless you're doing it now. Knowing how and actually doing it are completely different things.

JollyOllyMan10

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
132%
Dec 28, 2015
Read the book first in my opinion.

I wouldn't write an e-book on making an extra thousand a month on Craigslist unless you're doing it now. Knowing how and actually doing it are completely different things.
Thanks my brotha for the input. I ordered the book so it should be here in a few days. Yeah I've been making money on Craigslist for a while now not a crazy amount but, the side money is nice. There are a few things I need to figure out before I began writing the book though.

G

Guest34764

You sound like a pretty solid guy.

I look forward to seeing you make some money.

That's if you stick with it and don't quit or fail....

Nonetheless, good luck.

Ubermensch

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 7, 2008
Chicago

Brief Introduction On How I Got Here: I was first introduced to the "Fast Lane" after checking out a video on YouTube by, "fight mediocrity." I then searched MJ's name on Google and found this forum. I have been lurking for a total of 3 days I believe and now its time to show my a$$ and hopefully give and receive as much value as possible on this forum.

I am tired of being broke it was ok a few years ago but know its getting boring and annoying lol

I think that is about it for now, really looking forward to speaking with all you real hustlers out there.

I was born and raised in Cali, brother.

What color will your Lamborghini be... and how many meat patties will you get on your burger?

Damn, your post made me hungry.

Welcome!

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
If you search Beyond Normal Watch Me Get Rich you will be able to find me. Thanks for asking man check me out and let me know what you think. Any feedback would greatly appreciated.

You have great vocal tone and seem like an interesting character. YouTube was a good choice.

Since you are a fan of Fight Mediocrity you might have heard him tell the story of how he got his first 1,000 subscribers. He tried making the same videos as Tony Robbins etc and realized that he can't compete with those guys directly. He couldn't get big views if he tried the same approach as those guys - he have the experience or knowledge. So he changed his approach to the animation style that he is now known for. He got 1,000 subscribers on his first one and didn't look back.

Basically: be different or be better.

I think you could do very well if you figure out an unique angle and do it in your own style. Best of luck.

ejames

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
95%
Nov 5, 2015
New York

Let see who get there first! Whats your monthly income target?

JollyOllyMan10

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
132%
Dec 28, 2015
You have great vocal tone and seem like an interesting character. YouTube was a good choice.

Since you are a fan of Fight Mediocrity you might have heard him tell the story of how he got his first 1,000 subscribers. He tried making the same videos as Tony Robbins etc and realized that he can't compete with those guys directly. He couldn't get big views if he tried the same approach as those guys - he have the experience or knowledge. So he changed his approach to the animation style that he is now known for. He got 1,000 subscribers on his first one and didn't look back.

Basically: be different or be better.

I think you could do very well if you figure out an unique angle and do it in your own style. Best of luck.
Thanks man I appreciate the compliment man. (Please subscribe by the way my brotha and watch me develop). Yeah I seen that video as well. I like to think my angle or what makes my channel unique is that I'm not claiming to be an expert in anything especially making passive income. As a matter of fact I am broke like alot people are. So I am hoping people will be inspired by watching me fail and more importantly succeed.
Thanks again for checking my stuff out though.

JollyOllyMan10

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
132%
Dec 28, 2015
Let see who get there first! Whats your monthly income target?

Yooo your reply made me so hype makes me want to work harder. Kool lets race to financial freedom. My monthly goal this month in $1,000 (not including income from my job). What about you my brotha?

ejames

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
95%
Nov 5, 2015
New York
Yooo your reply made me so hype makes me want to work harder. Kool lets race to financial freedom. My monthly goal this month in $1,000 (not including income from my job). What about you my brotha?

My monthly target is 10k I just launched my startup a week ago.

Its just a mvp at this point so i don't have a way to generate rev as yet. Im working on the booking system at the moment. Did you ever hit your target?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.