JollyOllyMan10
New Contributor
- Joined
- Dec 28, 2015
- Messages
- 19
Rep Bank
$220
$220
User Power: 132%
Yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!
What up everybody its the JollyOllyMan (From Hey Arnold).
Brief Introduction On How I Got Here: I was first introduced to the "Fast Lane" after checking out a video on YouTube by, "fight mediocrity." I then searched MJ's name on Google and found this forum. I have been lurking for a total of 3 days I believe and now its time to show my a$$ and hopefully give and receive as much value as possible on this forum.
Why I Want To Be Rich: The most important reason is to support my family and eat at In & Out Burger (because that secret sauce is stupid good) without worrying about how much of my monthly budget I have spent on fast food lol. Also I want show my family, friends, and the world that it is possible to be your own boss if you put in that work.
I am tired of being broke it was ok a few years ago but know its getting boring and annoying lol
I think that is about it for now, really looking forward to speaking with all you real hustlers out there.
What up everybody its the JollyOllyMan (From Hey Arnold).
Brief Introduction On How I Got Here: I was first introduced to the "Fast Lane" after checking out a video on YouTube by, "fight mediocrity." I then searched MJ's name on Google and found this forum. I have been lurking for a total of 3 days I believe and now its time to show my a$$ and hopefully give and receive as much value as possible on this forum.
Why I Want To Be Rich: The most important reason is to support my family and eat at In & Out Burger (because that secret sauce is stupid good) without worrying about how much of my monthly budget I have spent on fast food lol. Also I want show my family, friends, and the world that it is possible to be your own boss if you put in that work.
I am tired of being broke it was ok a few years ago but know its getting boring and annoying lol
I think that is about it for now, really looking forward to speaking with all you real hustlers out there.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
