The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Wantrepreneur from Louisiana

jrace4fun

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Dec 17, 2012
Baton Rouge, LA
Hello, my name is Jason. I'm a father of two young boys, a husband, and pilot. I currently live in Baton Rouge but will be moving this summer because of my wife's job. I spend my time raising my boys, flying small airplanes, and reading this forum. :) Well, I might do a few other things too like garden, shoot guns, and refresh the Drudge Report.

In the past I have mainly just roamed around the forum but now I'm going to be more involved. I want to share my experiences with others so that they can hopefully keep from making the same mistakes I have made in the past. Oh man have I made some mistakes.

Here are my wantrepreneur credentials; I have started two businesses that turned into miserable jobs, I've read a copious amount of entrepreneur books, and I have a note book full of business ideas. The first step in recovery is admitting you have a problem, right? I sure hope so.

I am looking forward to putting my signal on and moving over into the fastlane.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

nickR8

999999999 kph
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
186%
Feb 5, 2014
Austin, TX
Welcome to the forum :)

Well, at least you've already tried starting a business. The majority of people never start, only think about it. As long as you learn from your mistakes, all is good :)

- Nick

nickR8

999999999 kph
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
186%
Feb 5, 2014
Austin, TX
Oh, just now noticed that you joined in 2012 :D maybe "welcome to the forum" isn't the right thing to say... better would be "thanks for your introduction" ;)

Kencan98

Fair Enough?
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Aug 6, 2013
Long Island, NY
hey in all fairness to you, you did something and it seems like if you "created two miserable jobs" then you had paying customers. That's miles ahead of most. I'm kind of in the same boat. Financially I do very well but my business is all about me. If I leave it's over. Good luck to you!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

jrace4fun

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Dec 17, 2012
Baton Rouge, LA
Oh, just now noticed that you joined in 2012 :D maybe "welcome to the forum" isn't the right thing to say... better would be "thanks for your introduction" ;)
Yes, I've been lurking around for awhile. I'm going to start participating more from this point forward.

jrace4fun

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Dec 17, 2012
Baton Rouge, LA
hey in all fairness to you, you did something and it seems like if you "created two miserable jobs" then you had paying customers. That's miles ahead of most. I'm kind of in the same boat. Financially I do very well but my business is all about me. If I leave it's over. Good luck to you!
I learned a long time ago how to make money via labor, now I'm ready to figure out the passive income equation.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...