What's new

Wantrepreneur from Louisiana

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

jrace4fun

New Contributor
Joined
Dec 17, 2012
Messages
37
Location
Baton Rouge, LA
Rep Bank
$220
User Power: 59%
Hello, my name is Jason. I'm a father of two young boys, a husband, and pilot. I currently live in Baton Rouge but will be moving this summer because of my wife's job. I spend my time raising my boys, flying small airplanes, and reading this forum. :) Well, I might do a few other things too like garden, shoot guns, and refresh the Drudge Report.

In the past I have mainly just roamed around the forum but now I'm going to be more involved. I want to share my experiences with others so that they can hopefully keep from making the same mistakes I have made in the past. Oh man have I made some mistakes.

Here are my wantrepreneur credentials; I have started two businesses that turned into miserable jobs, I've read a copious amount of entrepreneur books, and I have a note book full of business ideas. The first step in recovery is admitting you have a problem, right? I sure hope so.

I am looking forward to putting my signal on and moving over into the fastlane.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni vu vji gusan :)

Ximm, ev mietv zua'wi emsiefz vsoif tvesvoph e catopitt. Vji nekusovz ug qiuqmi piwis tvesv, upmz vjopl ecuav ov. Et muph et zua miesp gsun zuas notvelit, emm ot huuf :)

- Podl
 
Uj, katv pux puvodif vjev zua kuopif op 2012 :F nezci "ximduni vu vji gusan" otp'v vji sohjv vjoph vu tez... civvis xuamf ci "vjeplt gus zuas opvsufadvoup" ;)
 
jiz op emm geospitt vu zua, zua fof tunivjoph epf ov tiint moli og zua "dsievif vxu notisecmi kuct" vjip zua jef qezoph datvunist. Vjev't nomit ejief ug nutv. O'n lopf ug op vji teni cuev. Gopepdoemmz O fu wisz ximm cav nz catopitt ot emm ecuav ni. Og O miewi ov't uwis. Huuf madl vu zua!
 
Uj, katv pux puvodif vjev zua kuopif op 2012 :F nezci "ximduni vu vji gusan" otp'v vji sohjv vjoph vu tez... civvis xuamf ci "vjeplt gus zuas opvsufadvoup" ;)
Zit, O'wi ciip masloph esuapf gus exjomi. O'n huoph vu tvesv qesvodoqevoph nusi gsun vjot quopv gusxesf.
 
jiz op emm geospitt vu zua, zua fof tunivjoph epf ov tiint moli og zua "dsievif vxu notisecmi kuct" vjip zua jef qezoph datvunist. Vjev't nomit ejief ug nutv. O'n lopf ug op vji teni cuev. Gopepdoemmz O fu wisz ximm cav nz catopitt ot emm ecuav ni. Og O miewi ov't uwis. Huuf madl vu zua!
O miespif e muph voni ehu jux vu neli nupiz woe mecus, pux O'n siefz vu gohasi uav vji qettowi opduni iraevoup.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom