The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Want to start a Graphic Design firm, where to find clients?

Marketing, social media, advertising

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
Last edited:

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
I can suggest one site

99design

Fiverr

PPC ad- adword

Good luck

99Desins... forgot about that one!

Fiverr, what’a your experience with his? It seems like a lot of Indian kids doing websites for $13.95. Is there really money in Fiverr?

Thanks!

Danny Sullivan

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Jul 2, 2018
Germany
I was doing web and graphic design with a friend like 12 years ago. Recently got back into it and made a website for a 1-woman-company for free. She was confused but quite happy. I enjoyed refreshing my skillset. Maybe that's something for you to start too? Word of mouth etc.

spraybottle

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
316%
Mar 18, 2014
You'd be surprised how many web designers don't do graphics themselves. I'd try hitting up all the website designers in your area and see what they have to say. Great news with web designers are they usually are one man, two man shops and you don't have to deal with the gatekeeper and talk straight to the owners. Try that angle along with the other suggestions on this thread. Good luck! Be sure to report back with results!

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
Thanks for the replies guys! I’ve worked on my fiverr/99Desgins profiles and have been taking it from there.

I’ve been doing all my own graphics, but the more I look at the work people submit the more I think that most of these graphic artists are just remixing stock vector art/photographs. In other words, you can basically buy logos/sites/etc off CreativeMarket.. customize them a little, then sell them to clients.

I get the impression that that’s what many of these designers do.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.