• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Want to start a Graphic Design firm, where to find clients?

Discussion in 'Advertising, Marketing, Social Media' started by ChrisV, Aug 7, 2018.

1. ChrisV

ChrisV Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $11,204
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2018
    Tanu1234 likes this.
  2. Tanu1234

Tanu1234 Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $126
  3. ChrisV

ChrisV Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $11,204
    99Desins... forgot about that one!

Fiverr, what’a your experience with his? It seems like a lot of Indian kids doing websites for $13.95. Is there really money in Fiverr?

Thanks!

4. Tanu1234

Tanu1234 Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $126
    Just to enhance the skill.

5. Danny Sullivan

Danny Sullivan Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,033
    I was doing web and graphic design with a friend like 12 years ago. Recently got back into it and made a website for a 1-woman-company for free. She was confused but quite happy. I enjoyed refreshing my skillset. Maybe that's something for you to start too? Word of mouth etc.

ChrisV likes this.
  6. spraybottle

spraybottle Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $308
    You'd be surprised how many web designers don't do graphics themselves. I'd try hitting up all the website designers in your area and see what they have to say. Great news with web designers are they usually are one man, two man shops and you don't have to deal with the gatekeeper and talk straight to the owners. Try that angle along with the other suggestions on this thread. Good luck! Be sure to report back with results!

jasoncuellar123 likes this.
  7. ChrisV

Rep Bank:
    $11,204
    Thanks for the replies guys! I’ve worked on my fiverr/99Desgins profiles and have been taking it from there.

I’ve been doing all my own graphics, but the more I look at the work people submit the more I think that most of these graphic artists are just remixing stock vector art/photographs. In other words, you can basically buy logos/sites/etc off CreativeMarket.. customize them a little, then sell them to clients.

I get the impression that that’s what many of these designers do.