The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Want to start a Graphic Design firm, where to find clients?

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

ChrisV

Platinum Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
Last edited:
OP
OP
ChrisV

ChrisV

Platinum Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
I can suggest one site

99design

Fiverr

PPC ad- adword

Good luck
99Desins... forgot about that one!

Fiverr, what’a your experience with his? It seems like a lot of Indian kids doing websites for $13.95. Is there really money in Fiverr?

Thanks!

Tanu1234

Contributor
Aug 4, 2018
99Desins... forgot about that one!

Fiverr, what’a your experience with his? It seems like a lot of Indian kids doing websites for $13.95. Is there really money in Fiverr?

Thanks!
Just to enhance the skill.

Danny Sullivan

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jul 2, 2018
Germany
I was doing web and graphic design with a friend like 12 years ago. Recently got back into it and made a website for a 1-woman-company for free. She was confused but quite happy. I enjoyed refreshing my skillset. Maybe that's something for you to start too? Word of mouth etc.

spraybottle

Contributor
Mar 18, 2014
You'd be surprised how many web designers don't do graphics themselves. I'd try hitting up all the website designers in your area and see what they have to say. Great news with web designers are they usually are one man, two man shops and you don't have to deal with the gatekeeper and talk straight to the owners. Try that angle along with the other suggestions on this thread. Good luck! Be sure to report back with results!

OP
OP
ChrisV

ChrisV

Platinum Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
Thanks for the replies guys! I’ve worked on my fiverr/99Desgins profiles and have been taking it from there.

I’ve been doing all my own graphics, but the more I look at the work people submit the more I think that most of these graphic artists are just remixing stock vector art/photographs. In other words, you can basically buy logos/sites/etc off CreativeMarket.. customize them a little, then sell them to clients.

I get the impression that that’s what many of these designers do.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
New Course! Upwork Client Psychology I #UdemyApproved! Upwork Client Psychology I is designed...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Welcome to 2020, I wanted to add in a quick note about gratitude for the new year...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

The 2020 Fastlane Summit

This event SOLD OUT in October. For authorized resale tickets, please check ticket resales or contact the forum directly.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom