The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Vroooom!!!

magneto

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Apr 5, 2013
The world wide web
Hi Guys!!!

I'll keep my intro short as possible.

31 year old guy here. I used to be a web programmer for a software company for a couple of years, until I had to quit my job in 2009 due to a health problem. :puke:

I began freelancing part-time, as my situation did not allow me to work long hours.
Fast-forward to 2013, I've more or less recovered, and looking forward to a full recovery in a couple of months. :icon_super:

My short-term goal now is to take up more challenging and interesting freelance work and make more money. :groove:

Overtime, I've developed a strong interest in web-designing. I've played around with Photoshop for a couple of years to help my clients out, but I've never produced amazing looking websites.

So I've started learning web-designing, and I'm going to combine it with my programming skills, to create awesome looking websites for people! :coolgleamA:

I want to work on interesting projects that make me really enjoy work. :party:

The long-term goal, however, is to develop a software/SAAS (software as a service) product at the side, and get into the Fastlane. :fastlane:

I hope to share my journey with you guys, and learn from your experiences and advice.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys! :cheers:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Vick

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
485%
Dec 27, 2012
Toronto
welcome !

Your nickname should be Emoticon Man! ;)

RBefort

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
53%
Sep 14, 2012
Welcome! Starting to think spending my whole younger years in programming and such would have been a great stepping stone. Good luck with your ventures.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

AgonI

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
45%
Jul 9, 2012
Saint Louis
Hey magneto, I need some help with finding freelance clients. Can I pm you some questions?

Welcome to the forum!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...