The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Visualize The Future

sparechange

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver/Calgary)
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6QTdvbu0uI

IMG_0059.JPG

This is something I tried last night, meditation has been on my mind for a bit although haven't bothered to engaged with it much,

I met myself in the future.. Good old spare change was driving down the street, in a beautiful red Ferrari F430 Coupe with the beige interior.

After approaching myself (from the future) and saying hello whilst stressed out heading to work at my shit job that significantly underpays me, we had a short conversation.

Here we are talking to each other, what is the difference between us? Why is the other me driving the red Ferrari and I need to goto work when my days wage cant even fill the gas tank?

So I asked, hey what did you do differently?

Spare change in the Ferrari said.....

Me? Well for starters..... _______________________________________________

Fill in the blanks & and add yourself to the conversation

This exercise could help you approach your situation differently, I believe most of the answers are within ourselves,

We are simply just overly distracted by our wandering minds & over thinking.

What can *YOU* do to improve?

Are you focusing on whats important?

Do you have GOALS & TIMELINES to achieve these goals?

What are some hiccups on the way that could occur?

Seeing into the future & having an overall perspective is something to have in mind, just a little bit of my spare change

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

404profound

Platinum Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Aug 27, 2017
Desert of Desertion
Interesting concept, and very helpful. I think part of the answer is something I'm already undertaking. Perhaps I need to do it faster, and cut out distractions (video games, girls). It's good to have balance, but it's better to have success.

Late Bloomer

Gold Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Speedway Pass
Apr 17, 2018
we had a short conversation...
So I asked, hey what did you do differently?
After disagreeing with you on some other threads, I'm happy to say I really love this post. Future me likes it a lot too. Great inspriation and challenge question!

I'm learning more about how to use visualization. I have a very clear detailed picture of exactly what my ideal future life is like. I don't have the bridge between now and then. Successful future me told me that it involves marketing systems, and when I figure it out, I'll be him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom