I'm making a spreadsheet where people can post reviews of a certain type of business. I want the businesses to be able to update their information directly on the list, but I need to make sure they are who they say they are.
What is the fastest, easiest, simplest way I can get the owners of these businesses to verify their identity?
Other than getting there phone number and email and calling them, I read something about getting their credit card information and doing a $1 hold to authorize the transaction and verify the identity that way. I have no idea how to do that, but I can learn.
Is this the easiest way to go about what I'm trying to do?
What is the fastest, easiest, simplest way I can get the owners of these businesses to verify their identity?
Other than getting there phone number and email and calling them, I read something about getting their credit card information and doing a $1 hold to authorize the transaction and verify the identity that way. I have no idea how to do that, but I can learn.
Is this the easiest way to go about what I'm trying to do?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
