- Joined
- Jul 24, 2007
- Messages
- 4,219
Rep Bank
$5,375
$5,375
User Power: 459%
I am off to Vegas this afternoon for a three day softball tournament.
My softball teams have multiple events going on this weekend. We have a women's event that my wife is playing in down here in Phoenix. Our coed team is playing as well. The Friday team will be loaded with substitutes as many of us will be gone.
Of course I played Tuesday night and last night as well.
Vegas this weekend and Prescott next weekend.
I am getting near the end of my softball career as I am ready to go back to competitive running. Must finish with a bang!
My softball teams have multiple events going on this weekend. We have a women's event that my wife is playing in down here in Phoenix. Our coed team is playing as well. The Friday team will be loaded with substitutes as many of us will be gone.
Of course I played Tuesday night and last night as well.
Vegas this weekend and Prescott next weekend.
I am getting near the end of my softball career as I am ready to go back to competitive running. Must finish with a bang!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
