The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Advice for a 22 year old “entrepreneur baby”

Khalid

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Feb 6, 2022
Hi guys, hope all is well, my name is Khalid, I’m a 22 year old male from the UK. I’m almost done with the millionaire fast lane and one word ‘wow’. I’ve just graduated from my masters in Law as well as already having a degree in undergrad too. As you can tell I’ve been following the “scripted” route to life. While Law has been perceived to be a well paid career, I’ve always believed and after reading the MFL, I believe in more in myself that I can create something and know I have a lot more to offer to the world. I’m currently looking to app development as well as social media network developments too. I’ve dabbled in introductory learnings with SAAS as well but to be honest I still have a lot more to learn. I was wondering if anyone had any tips for someone young like me or if there are any more young individuals in the forum I would love to get in touch to discuss helpful habits and informative places for development. I will retire my parents one day and live the life that I deserve. But I don’t want to focus on events too much, I’ve committed to the process and I’m always looking to learn more whenever I can.

Kind regards, Khalid

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MishuAman

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Dec 15, 2021
you are 22 , just wanted to tell don't be in hurry , make calculations and don't tell your parents that you are doing this thing or that thing AND "don't look for there approval" they never gonna allow you to start your business, just start your business bcz that is the main thing , i am 21 , i can tell you our mind works like that we need some kind of approval that we are doing right things and i am also in this trap but at present i am out of this trap ,bcz no one ever gonna approve you
Last but not the least , whatever you are going to start ,start with your own money, if you are taking money from your parents , most probably they will stop afterwards so it is better that you start with your own money (^_-)
"Use 9 to 5 to fund 5 to 9"

woken

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Mar 24, 2021
London, UK
Congratulations on finishing your degree!

Get a training contract with a firm now.

There was another guy who quit law in his last year to start selling door to door products or services. He was unhappy, to say the least.

You see the thing is, you’re going to be dissatisfied anyways so why not get paid more for it?

Use the money from the job to bootstrap a business. Otherwise, you just wasted 4 years of your life. Get a reward from it.

Everyone here will agree that you should get a job as a lawyer/ solicitor and use that money to fund your business ideas.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...