- Joined
- Sep 5, 2010
- Messages
- 134
Rep Bank
$320
$320
User Power: 16%
Hello, I tried to send this via PM, yet it is locked out (understandably).
The question:::
Hello MJ,
I know you're pressed for time, so I'll go straight to the point:
Wanted to ask you, the "Fastlane Forum - Community Activity" box that contains the Latest Post, New Member Intros, Latest Blog, and Latest Comments...
Is that a plugin/mod from vB.org?
Is it custom code?
I'm interested in running that (or something very similar) in our surfing forums.
Any direction you can send me?
Thank you very much for your help and time... it goes beyond this forum, and beyond the words in your book. =)
Have a good one!
-- AJ
.
PS: Placed it here, as I thought it would be the best place.
Please feel free to move/delete as you guys see appropriate.
The question:::
Hello MJ,
I know you're pressed for time, so I'll go straight to the point:
Wanted to ask you, the "Fastlane Forum - Community Activity" box that contains the Latest Post, New Member Intros, Latest Blog, and Latest Comments...
Is that a plugin/mod from vB.org?
Is it custom code?
I'm interested in running that (or something very similar) in our surfing forums.
Any direction you can send me?
Thank you very much for your help and time... it goes beyond this forum, and beyond the words in your book. =)
Have a good one!
-- AJ
.
PS: Placed it here, as I thought it would be the best place.
Please feel free to move/delete as you guys see appropriate.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
