The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Value for Freedom - a 20 year old’s first business

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Geist

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
95%
Mar 13, 2024
Hey, my name’s Mohamed. Check out my intro thread if you would like some quick backstory on my entrepreneurship path so far.(INTRO - The continuation of process)

Here’s a quick summary of how things have gone progress wise these last few days:

• Quickly tested what may be the final prototype/version of my product with my siblings helping me, messaged supplier through alibaba on how that went (and updated them on slow progress on marketing stuff too). Been several weeks from when we received the samples and last talked (not good, really must focus on my rate of progress more)
  • Called and e-mailed one incubator program, found another one in my city that is also interesting (really really low amount of money in my account right now, but maybe i should still book a visit in preparation for after i am paid my slave wages. In fact, I’ll be right back. Just sent off an e-mail about how I’d love to pay a visit to their facilities next week (better than just delaying it even if i cant become a member at this exact instant)
  • Signed up to some e-mail provider stuff since I’m dealing with difficulties here, seeing what difficulties I will experience with different service providers, hopefully one actually turns out to be a decent match, have a long list of more in the worst case
  • Joined this forum, have been uploading accountability logs on a YT channel for last few days (https://youtube.com/@geist3591), joined unscripted text network

Overall, progress has been slower than I should allow it to be, but we’re making some strides. Must focus more.

I’ll be joining an accountability call from this forum later this evening, and need to write my goals for this upcoming week in preparation. Will update here on how things go. Not sure if I should update daily, every other day, weekly or perhaps a different frequency.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Geist

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
95%
Mar 13, 2024
Here is roughly what I've done since my last post here:

- I've focused on improving my landing pages on my site
- I've been spending time out in nature each day, in order to just help with my mental health and prevent my mood from getting as bad throughout the day (along with more time actually spent with my family)
- I've been reading more, during downtime such as when I'm walking, eating and somewhat while out in nature
- I've now attended a total of 3 accountability calls that are hosted on this forum (gained an L this week)
- I've continued with (in a prepared manner) intentionally putting myself in a bad mood and intentionally putting on stimulating youtube videos so that I can then (a few mins later) break myself out of those cycles with techniques I've prepared. This has really helped me so far with being able to really reduce the two bigest sources of wasted time for me which is: 1) time spent feeling sorry for myself and feeling shitty, lying in bed or just entertaining negative thoughts and 2) Distracting myself with bullshit like random youtube videos and scrolling on social media (often due to being in a low mood in the first place)

So far, my actual efficiency when it comes to the time I'm spending at the library really hasn't been great, but these last two days it has basically doubled due to a few changes I've made (such as focusing on the most important difficult task first, and for today I also chose not to take my phone with me in order to be able to reduce the chances of aforementioned time waster no.2 affecting my productivity.

So yeah, that's how things have gone, gaining some momentum but definitely need to be doing much better.
I'm pretty sure I start wageslaving again this upcoming week at my part time job, but I should still be able to make some good progress with the hours I will have in the evening.

I'll update here soon.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.