What's new

Using the Blinker, Finding my Fastlane.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Tigerwhite1

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Mar 16, 2010
Messages
7
Location
Missouri
Rep Bank
$85
Hey guys,

My name is Tony, but most friends call me TJ. I'd like to tell you a little background about my entrepreneurship, and hope to start building a relationship with everyone. I'm excited to join this community, learn, and help others in any way that I can. :)

...

Since I was a kid, I remember dreaming, "One day, I will own a yellow Lamborghini". Heck, I'm still a kid, lol.

A couple years back, I remember running into this website, and started dreaming more on how to make my wealth, and acquire that Lamborghini. I quickly (foolishly) came to the conclusion that I was too young, and too poor to do anything about it. (17 or 18 at the time). So I temporarily dismissed my dreams of financial freedom, and was sucked into the slowlane. Finish School, get a Degree, Get a better paying job than the family and live "comfortably". Ha!

On occasion, my desires would hit me, and I would start dreaming again on how I could make my million$. "Oooo, this would make me rich, or this!" As MJ has said, I was simply chasing the mischievousness cat.

I came back to this site a few times, getting excited for a few days, reading post after post, thread after thread. But they after a few days of coming up with idea's I never thought would work, or anything I could get started (excuse xyz) I put it off again and kept on in the slowlane.

One day, I received an e-mail from MJ promoting a limited offer of a signed copy of his book. I had seen his book advertised on the forums before, but I hesitant to buy, and simply put it off until it faded from my memory. But after this offer from MJ,... a signed copy... at a reduced price! It made me feel privileged, and I thought I would be special to own one (great marketing MJ :hurray: ). Since I had already considered the purchase before, I decided not to pass it up this time!

Boy am I glad I bought his book. My family had laughed at me, saying that I made someone else rich falling for a "get rich quick" scheme. I had tried to tell them, it's actually possible, but it requires hard work! (as was stated in the book,) but they wouldn't listen. I felt alone, and unsupported, however, I wasn't going to let that stop me! I was going to follow MJ's advice, and after a few years of hard work, they would see I was rich!

Alas, I was about 90% done with the book when I got caught up in school work and put it on hold for a few days, never to pick it up again. My dreams had been put on hold again, and I was living the life of a slowlaner. That is until recently.

I finally finished the book, came back to the website, and started reading threads, and coming up with idea's, again. I'm not putting my dreams on hold any longer, no more xyz excuses, I will find a way around my obstacles, and I will become successful. I want to make an impact, to help others, to achieve success, and have financial freedom!

Since then, I have put together more plans of various type, and have been determining which will most likely be successful, based on CENTS.

I plan to have one chosen shortly, and begin work on it immediately, doing whatever is necessary to see it successful. No more waiting, no more telling others I will be a millionaire someday. Now I'm Doing, seeking results, taking action, and not wasting any more TIME!

I would like to finish this long introductory post by saying Thank You!! to all of the contributors to this site. MJ, Russ, Runum, I remember reading many of your posts, and enjoying them when they popped up. :eusa_clap:

I look forward to helping this community, as it has already greatly helped me. :notworthy:


TJ
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni cedl vu vji getvmepi VK. Huuf madl up zuas kuaspiz.
 
Vjepl zua :)
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom