The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

URGENT Facebook Ads help wanted

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

kkompoti

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
126%
Jul 23, 2016
Greece
Hi guys.
I recently started a sidehustle for making a guy we work with his wife's business site and also manage her fb and ig business account(700 likes)

She sells stuff for hair salons.has a shop and wanted to go online. So I stepped in and said I will do it .

I am in the process of finalizing the site 150 products in and around 300 more to enter. All systems work.

And I also started making posts for her business social pages.

Was doing good enough. Organic only.

And then yesterday

I was going to put the first ad for her.
Promoting one use towels . One use stuff masks and antiseptic liquid.

I noticed fb put a dialog box on top when I was making the ad that said that my ad may never publish due to inappropriate content

As I learned fb has a new policy for not selling masks and antiseptic.

So I put up the ad .
It was rejected.
Deleted it
Put up a new ad with none of the inappropriate products.
Rejected again
Filed for recheck this ad.
Rejected again.
Tried some other kind of ads for likes or for other products such as shampoo and all had the dialog box for inappropriate content.
Now i have stoped picking around in case I get facebook angry and they go one step further and delete the fb page..

Also the guy that started her fb page had created back in July some ads and they also had rejected written on top after my rejection.

What do I do now?

Please spare me and do not preach on me for my mistake. I am in the verge of a panick attack as I am writing this.

I need HELP now.
I am sure if there is a solution .it will be here in this forum.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

daftypunk

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Mar 29, 2020
Asia
Hi guys.
I recently started a sidehustle for making a guy we work with his wife's business site and also manage her fb and ig business account(700 likes)

She sells stuff for hair salons.has a shop and wanted to go online. So I stepped in and said I will do it .

I am in the process of finalizing the site 150 products in and around 300 more to enter. All systems work.

And then yesterday

I noticed fb put a dialog box on top when I was making the ad that said that my ad may never publish due to inappropriate content

So I put up the ad .
It was rejected.
Deleted it
Rejected again
Rejected again.
Tried some other kind of ads for likes or for other products such as shampoo and all had the dialog box for inappropriate content.
Now i have stoped picking around in case I get facebook angry and they go one step further and delete the fb page..

Also the guy that started her fb page had created back in July some ads and they also had rejected written on top after my rejection.

What do I do now?

Please spare me and do not preach on me for my mistake. I am in the verge of a panick attack as I am writing this.

I need HELP now.

Don't marry his wife and everything will be fine.

floopy_doopy

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 7, 2019
Hi guys.

And then yesterday

So I put up the ad .
It was rejected.
Deleted it
Rejected again
Rejected again.

What do I do now?

I need HELP now.
You mentioned the store has over 150 products already up to be bought so why don't you just use a different product since Facebook won't allow you to do the current one?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

kkompoti

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
126%
Jul 23, 2016
Greece
my options: tell my colleague i f*cked up and then run away as far and fast as possible.

besides that
facebook does not have any communication for resolving issues like that.
also i am afraid of opening a new business page because then i think their ai will think i am trying to fool them and block the page completely.

i am searching for someone in here with knowledge on these stuff to help me out.
my bad example can become a lesson for a lot in here in things to avoid.

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Oct 20, 2012
Delete all the products on her website that FB would otherwise not allow you to advertise.

Even if you're not going to sell them directly by creating ads, FB could easily say you're trying to circumvent the system and sell indirectly things they don't want to be sold to their audiences.

After that post a screenshot of your latest ad(s) and I'll give you my 2 cents.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.