The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Urgent help needed for AliExpress shipping.

Marketing, social media, advertising

Simon Angel

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
292%
Apr 24, 2016
Hello, I just woke up to see my new shopify store have its first purchase today, but upon entering the shipping information in AliExpress to my buyer I have to enter a Mobile Number at the end. Due to his area, the number has to start with +1, and I don't have his mobile number. I'm dropshipping, and the first thing that comes to mind is asking for his phone number via e-mail, but what if that scares him off?

Anyone that does Shopify + AliExpress please answer a noob.

EDIT: I added mine somehow, however, the real issue now is that AliExpress require you to enter a billing address, not just a shipping address. I am located in Bulgaria, and so is my CC address, and AliExpress only allow US/Canada/UK billing addresses. What the hell? I just copied the shipping address, but I google'd a bit and people say they reject your purchase after 24 hours because your CC billing address and the one you entered in the site don't match. Well, they can't match since I'm in Bulgaria and their drop-down menu only shows US/UK/Canada.

How do some of you guys from India and etc dropship then?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Simon Angel

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
292%
Apr 24, 2016
Many thanks for the help! I just went with the same address for both and it went through AliExpress and is now being processed by the supplier.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.