ebms
New Contributor
Hi everyone,
I'm finally making my introduction to the forum after lurking for six months.
A little about me
- I am a third year psychology and labour studies student at a commuter school
- I run a poker club on campus and host tournaments for charity
My projects
- I have made $500 so far this month using paid traffic on one website. Adwords cost me $135 so my profit is currently $365. Thank you to @Andy Black whose thread on exact match really boosted my site's performance.
- I am importing new products for resale on eBay, Amazon, and Craigslist based on @MichaelGrey's epic progress thread. Over the summer I bought samples of a few items that are taking too long to flip but I will double my money if the rest of the stock sells.
Goals
- Short term: Make cash through seasonal opportunities
- Long term: Own multiple rental properties. This is hard as the housing market here is nuts compared to everywhere else. Solution: move... eventually.
Thanks for reading! I hope I can be an active member and a valuable contributor to the forum.
I'm finally making my introduction to the forum after lurking for six months.
A little about me
- I am a third year psychology and labour studies student at a commuter school
- I run a poker club on campus and host tournaments for charity
My projects
- I have made $500 so far this month using paid traffic on one website. Adwords cost me $135 so my profit is currently $365. Thank you to @Andy Black whose thread on exact match really boosted my site's performance.
- I am importing new products for resale on eBay, Amazon, and Craigslist based on @MichaelGrey's epic progress thread. Over the summer I bought samples of a few items that are taking too long to flip but I will double my money if the rest of the stock sells.
Goals
- Short term: Make cash through seasonal opportunities
- Long term: Own multiple rental properties. This is hard as the housing market here is nuts compared to everywhere else. Solution: move... eventually.
Thanks for reading! I hope I can be an active member and a valuable contributor to the forum.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited by a moderator:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
