Hey guys,
I joined a few weeks ago, but this is my first post. Read the book three times now. And wow, I wish I got this oil change done many years ago. But hey, its never to late.
A little about my self, I'm 28 years old. I have been in the real estate game since 2007. I've made money, good money, great money, I've lost money. My main bread and butter has been buying,building and selling. I mostly now do multifamily (duplex's).
After reading the book, its a good slap in the face. I have been living life in the slowlane, I thought it was the fastlane prior to coming across the book. I have set a goal to change that to be a true fastlaner. I am already working towards it and it will be strictly online, but still related to my field of expertise.(construction, building, etc..)
That's it for now, see you in the fastlane!
Cheers!
PS. Thanks MJ, I can already tell, your book is going to be a life changer.
I joined a few weeks ago, but this is my first post. Read the book three times now. And wow, I wish I got this oil change done many years ago. But hey, its never to late.
A little about my self, I'm 28 years old. I have been in the real estate game since 2007. I've made money, good money, great money, I've lost money. My main bread and butter has been buying,building and selling. I mostly now do multifamily (duplex's).
After reading the book, its a good slap in the face. I have been living life in the slowlane, I thought it was the fastlane prior to coming across the book. I have set a goal to change that to be a true fastlaner. I am already working towards it and it will be strictly online, but still related to my field of expertise.(construction, building, etc..)
That's it for now, see you in the fastlane!
Cheers!
PS. Thanks MJ, I can already tell, your book is going to be a life changer.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
