The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Hello, I am new here. My name is Nadia Zimmer and I am from Vancouver Canada.

Nadia zimmer

PARKED
Jan 5, 2019
Maple Ridge
Hi everybody,

I am new here and would like to give you all a formal introduction. My name is Nadia Zimmer and I am a happily married mother of 4 from Vancouver British Columbia Canada. My husband and have listened to MJ DeMarco's audio books numerous times in the car on the way to work. Changed our mindset completely. I am in great need of direction. I am currently trying to make multiple streams of income and want some authentic advice. I feel like I am constantly being sold and item just to make others rich. One of my businesses has been put on hold due to loss in a construction project. Never going back to a job ever. Just need some advice.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Bekit

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Speedway Pass
Aug 13, 2018
What is your specific question? What do you need advice about?

For lack of more specifics, maybe focus on one thing until it gets up and running to reliably bring you income. Then move to the other ideas.

Welcome to the forum!

OP
OP
N

Nadia zimmer

PARKED
Jan 5, 2019
Maple Ridge
What is your specific question? What do you need advice about?

For lack of more specifics, maybe focus on one thing until it gets up and running to reliably bring you income. Then move to the other ideas.

That may be my problem. Not enough focus on that one that is earning. Thank you for the advice

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Damn this is impressive. You got a huge amount of students on there and great reviews. Great work Lex.
Replies
Views
Top Bottom