- Joined
- Jan 6, 2013
- Messages
- 339
Rep Bank
$830
$830
User Power: 88%
My girlfriend and I have been dating for over 2 years now, and we are both madly in love, more in love than we've ever been, despite the early part of this year (the puppy love fading). I have been introduced into this fast-lane goal mindset just this year, and taking it seriously. She just started studying at university. She needs more time for school because its serious, and there is just a lot of homework/reading/studying to do, every week. She doesn't want to be falling behind in school which is totally understandable because its expensive as shit.
Sort of feels like she meant she's "wasting time" when she comes over, but I could be over-analyzing.
Now, this is gonna leave us to seeing each other roughly once a week. Maybe I could go over to her place for a quick coffee sometimes. Hopefully a bit consistent lol. I'm worried that less time together might pull us apart? Maybe not, I don't know. I have never experienced not being able to see her that little. I do think we'll be just fine, I just need to stop worrying and use that extra time for my business and make shit happen.
Any advice for this situation? What can I do to make her feel like I am supporting her? I could probably be more understanding... Throw some advice/experience my way. We have a great relationship, I don't want to be the guy that isnt understanding and suffocates his girl.
Sort of feels like she meant she's "wasting time" when she comes over, but I could be over-analyzing.
Now, this is gonna leave us to seeing each other roughly once a week. Maybe I could go over to her place for a quick coffee sometimes. Hopefully a bit consistent lol. I'm worried that less time together might pull us apart? Maybe not, I don't know. I have never experienced not being able to see her that little. I do think we'll be just fine, I just need to stop worrying and use that extra time for my business and make shit happen.
Any advice for this situation? What can I do to make her feel like I am supporting her? I could probably be more understanding... Throw some advice/experience my way. We have a great relationship, I don't want to be the guy that isnt understanding and suffocates his girl.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
