The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

UK / LONDON Mastermind Group.

Envious

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Sep 26, 2017
London
Alright Guys,

So as the title suggests, I am wondering if anyone is interested is joining a small but focused group to work on our businesses and generally bounce ideas of of each other.

The rules are flexible but I the main two will be:

1) You must have or be very close to starting a business.

The whole point of this group is to move forward and progress with your project that you are currently working on, and help each other out in the process. It's not strict what your business could be, the business can be anything from ecommerce to creating a product to FBA or even freelancing, but you MUST have one or be very close to creating one.

2) Be committed to meeting regularly.

For this to be of the most benefit to everyone, we have to have a group that is committed to meeting regularly AND be committed to do the work on your business in-between meetings.
I think once a month is a good starting point but this could be negotiated.

If anyone is interested in finding a group of people to progress your business and ideas, comment below!

Thanks.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

IamCJTurner

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
614%
Mar 14, 2018
United Kingdom
Alright Guys,

So as the title suggests, I am wondering if anyone is interested is joining a small but focused group to work on our businesses and generally bounce ideas of of each other.

The whole point of this group is to move forward and progress with your project that you are currently working on, and help each other out in the process. It's not strict what your business could be, the business can be anything from ecommerce to creating a product to FBA or even freelancing, but you MUST have one or be very close to creating one.

For this to be of the most benefit to everyone, we have to have a group that is committed to meeting regularly AND be committed to do the work on your business in-between meetings.

If anyone is interested in finding a group of people to progress your business and ideas, comment below!

Thanks.
Hey Paolo,

Thanks for organising this.

I would agree, it would be great to meet other members that already have established businesses or on the verge of starting one - My brain cant handle mindset masterminds, it's just not my thing. I would prefer to talk business-related topics other than "Whats the best business to start" and such like.

Perhaps we could really turn up the heat and get everyone to pitch their business, talk about their strategy and then everyone sits around the table for a brainstorming session on that business model. Each month can then be another presentation on where the business is it - New members can then pitch their businesses when they join.

I think the above would weed out the uncommitted.

Once a month would work for me.

What do you think?

Envious

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Sep 26, 2017
London
Hey Paolo,

Thanks for organising this.

I would agree, it would be great to meet other members that already have established businesses or on the verge of starting one - My brain cant handle mindset masterminds, it's just not my thing. I would prefer to talk business-related topics other than "Whats the best business to start" and such like.

Perhaps we could really turn up the heat and get everyone to pitch their business, talk about their strategy and then everyone sits around the table for a brainstorming session on that business model. Each month can then be another presentation on where the business is it - New members can then pitch their businesses when they join.

I think the above would weed out the uncommitted.

Once a month would work for me.

What do you think?

Hey Cj,

Thanks for your interest.

Yeah I think that could work, I think we definitely need a focus otherwise it just gets a bit messy.

We could even have it so everyone works on setting a monthly goal for the session and then details their successes/ failures in reaching that goal or something similar.

There is always the potential we can all agree to learn / or try something like sales or marketing each week etc.

So you’re pretty keen on this then?

Envious

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Sep 26, 2017
London
Thought I had replied to this. opps

I am guessing because we need accountability + business strategy, this would weed out most people.
Hopefully we can get more people to join.
No problem, Yeah I think you're right. I'll post it to the other group and see if we get any more people interested.

Sprocket

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Mar 7, 2018
UK
Alright Guys,

Thanks.
I’d love to join, are you thinking of weekends?

Envious

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Sep 26, 2017
London
Hey!

So far we have 4 people, would this work do you think?

IamCJTurner

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
614%
Mar 14, 2018
United Kingdom
Add me in
Im flexible too but yeah, the weekend might serve us all better.

4 works well. It's not about the numbers for me, it's about the value.

Set up a date and location and then we can organise an itinerary.
Nothing too heavy but talking points to be discussed would work for me.

Perhaps we could organise a meeting room somewhere (everyone chip in) for a few hours, then grab a coffee afterwards?

Envious

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Sep 26, 2017
London
Im flexible too but yeah, the weekend might serve us all better.

4 works well. It's not about the numbers for me, it's about the value.

Set up a date and location and then we can organise an itinerary.
Nothing too heavy but talking points to be discussed would work for me.

Perhaps we could organise a meeting room somewhere (everyone chip in) for a few hours, then grab a coffee afterwards?

Yeah that sounds like a plan.

Looking at my calender, Sunday the 8th April in the afternoon works for me if that works for you/ everyone else?

Location: I'm going to suggest London and it's probably the easiest place to get to for most people(again this is open for negotiation).

IamCJTurner

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
614%
Mar 14, 2018
United Kingdom
Sunday 8th April works for me.

I live in Birmingham but I'll just jump on the train, it's just a little over an hour.

My train will arrive at Euston @ 12 so if we can make the meeting for about 1pm, that would be perfect.

In terms of location, I am happy with anything, just as long as its quiet enough to hear each other talk.

Sunday 8th April:

1. Paolo Rizzo
2. IamCJTurner

If anybody else is willing to join us, just copy the text above and add your name to the list.

This meeting is for people just about ready to start a business or already has an established business.
The discussion will focus on your plan & strategy and the group will discuss each business individually.

Thanks for organising this Paolo

Last edited:

Envious

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Sep 26, 2017
London
Sunday 8th April works for me.

I live in Birmingham but I'll just jump on the train, it's just a little over an hour.

My train will arrive at Euston @ 12 so if we can make the meeting for about 1pm, that would be perfect.

In terms of location, I am happy with anything, just as long as its quiet enough to hear each other talk.

Sunday 8th April:

1. Paolo Rizzo
2. IamCJTurner

If anybody else is willing to join us, just copy the text above and add your name to the list.

This meeting is for people just about ready to start a business or already has an established business.
The discussion will focus on your plan & strategy and the group will discuss each business individually.

Thanks for organising this Paolo

Sorry CJ, just remebered it's actually my sisters birthday on that sunday so that's going to be difficult for me to make it.

Can you do Easter Monday(2nd)?
Or the Saturday 31st?

Envious

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Sep 26, 2017
London
DATE : TBC

If anyone is interested and can make it, reply to this thread.

Thanks!

Last edited:

LAWRO123

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
22%
Apr 24, 2018
What business models have you guys been pursuing?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Envious

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Sep 26, 2017
London
What business models have you guys been pursuing?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Both online ventures, mine is affiliate commissions from the crowdfunding space(my website only just went live), Cj's is a Live Chat Saas I think.

Where do you live in England? Is your business up and running?

Youngrahn

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
236%
Mar 28, 2018
England originally from Korea
I'm so glad there are more forum members in UK than I thought!
Where I live is a 2 hour drive from London and 30 minute from Cambridge.
and I'm planning on starting a food business in 3 years in Colorado springs where I move to this summer.
Well, if you ever come to Cambridge or Newmarket, let me know! Cheers!

JamesQB8

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Mar 20, 2019
Yes I'm in for a London Business Meetup. I'm based in Essex just now but I can quickly get into central.

Taj

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 30, 2015
UK
Add me to the list, please. I have recently moved to Reading, by train it takes approx 25 min to get to central London.

JamesQB8

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Mar 20, 2019
I might create a whats app group for this and we can then arrange meet ups as it grows. What do you guys think?

Hazelnut

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Sep 3, 2019
Great idea. I'm not familiar with organising meetups so I'm willing to go with the flow

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.