The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Two Hong Kong Shows Worth Noting In April 2013

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
The train was AWESOME. I cancelled my car for tomorrow, and instead will take the express train to the airport. That was a great tip... faster and way cheaper than the car service.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
I would do this again next year, and I bet from the group size we had this year (7 people) that would triple. There's a lot of people interested in the show, and several Fastlane forum members that just want an excuse to go to Hong Kong for a few days. Pencil it in for now, and hopefully I will see all of you again next year!

You guys should also consider attending Beer&Pancakes in February in Phoenix, AZ. Last night was just a little glimpse of what that 4 day event is like.

Arrabista

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
400%
Jul 22, 2012
United Arab Emirates
Gents and Ladies,

Fantastic to meet you all last night and have some food and imbibe some fine bveverages...

Thank you all for your time.

Jake and mrs Jake ...safe travels back ..
you too Vigilante great to meet you and I had a great day at the fair today...glad you liked the train, a much better option mate.
Hong King Kiong thanks for your generosity of Spirit and sharing the first beer with me.
James sj and Idah , best of luck in your ventures.,.and see you next time i am in your town.

cheers,

Jake

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
148%
May 15, 2011
Bangkok
Train to the airport was excellent and the meeting was as well.

It was great meeting each of you. Ill send out my email once I get on a computer.

If anyone plans to visit Thailand look me up beforehand and if i'm around we'll meet again.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Jake

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
148%
May 15, 2011
Bangkok
I would do this again next year, and I bet from the group size we had this year (7 people) that would triple. There's a lot of people interested in the show, and several Fastlane forum members that just want an excuse to go to Hong Kong for a few days. Pencil it in for now, and hopefully I will see all of you again next year!

You guys should also consider attending Beer&Pancakes in February in Phoenix, AZ. Last night was just a little glimpse of what that 4 day event is like.
No promises but I won't count myself out. The meeting times will definitely need to be stretched to include a couple of days if not more. The evening flew by and I'm sure we all had a lot more to talk about.

The following day I kept thinking to myself (actually out loud) how I should be moving to HK. I love the city and an enormous amount of wealth is being made and spent there.

I headed over to Kowloon the following day and the thread Hong King Kong posted about the lines outside the luxury shops didn't show any special day..it was like that as I walked by as well. You normally see people lined up for free stuff, in HK.. they line up to spend thousands on hand bags and other items. Crazy. Kowloon has definitely changed since I was there last.

Good times, incredible city, hope we all meet up sometime in the future.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.