The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Turning 30 this Sunday

BellaPippin

B is for Beast
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
275%
Jul 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
I'm gonna be 3 (decades)

or quinceañera, for the second time. This Sunday.

Got nobody else here in Chicago besides my BFF, her bf, and my boyfriend and his kids. I was hyped when the month began but idk what to do. I wanted it to feel special since it's a bit of an under-attended milestone birthday and at home a lot of people usually show up. AND I haven't met any of my goals I've been saying "I'll do this by 30" so I'm a bit down about that too :/

Any wholesome ideas to give it an oomph that isn't too expensive? All I came up with so far is plant a tree. ): It's gonna be rainy on Sat and cloudy on Sunday...

Edit-- I don't have anywhere to plant a tree. Maybe some significant DIY project they can help me with? Something tangible that will remind me of the day.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
I'm gonna be 3 (decades)

or quinceañera, for the second time. This Sunday.

Got nobody else here in Chicago besides my BFF, her bf, and my boyfriend and his kids. I was hyped when the month began but idk what to do. I wanted it to feel special since it's a bit of an under-attended milestone birthday and at home a lot of people usually show up. AND I haven't met any of my goals I've been saying "I'll do this by 30" so I'm a bit down about that too :/

Any wholesome ideas to give it an oomph that isn't too expensive? All I came up with so far is plant a tree. ): It's gonna be rainy on Sat and cloudy on Sunday...

Edit-- I don't have anywhere to plant a tree. Maybe some significant DIY project they can help me with? Something tangible that will remind me of the day.

Go to the beach on cloudy Sunday, and build sandcastles.....write your name and birthday / celebration greetings on the sand e.g "Stay happy always Bella!" or "I'll be the next Lori Greinier or I'll <insert public punishment act here>", video it down and look back at it next year.

MB2

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Sep 20, 2016
A Tiny island down the ocean (Ceylon)
Any advice would you give to your younger self? Not that you are old!
Say for your 25 yr old self, what would you tell her?

Last edited:

BellaPippin

B is for Beast
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
275%
Jul 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
Get a giant canvass and all paint something together that you can hang on the wall?

Happy Early Birthday

Thanks. I thought of that since I like painting but I’m not sure what. I’d want it to have meaning. Actually now the whole kindergarten palm thingy came to mind. “On this day the following people where here” and a few palms and a little paw (my cat). That’s not bad.

Go to the beach on cloudy Sunday, and build sandcastles.....write your name and birthday / celebration greetings on the sand e.g "Stay happy always Bella!" or "I'll be the next Lori Greinier or I'll <insert public punishment act here>", video it down and look back at it next year.

“I hate sand, coarse, and rough, irritating and it gets everywhere” -Anakin

Will sound weird but....no. I did what I could with what I had. Went through very difficult times and still managed to make some small achievements here and there...what I needed to hear I knew or my friends told me. 25 y/o Bella is doing good. She knows in the end it will be okay. *DEEP AF MOMENT*

becks22

90% coffee, 10% everything else
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
271%
Jul 6, 2016
Upstate NY
Sometimes a good old fashioned home cooked meal can just hit the spot. A massage wouldn't hurt either if you're not uncomfortable with them. Happy early 30th!

guy93777

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jun 5, 2019

LOL. come on

age 30 is almost the same than age 25.

i am 43 so i think i 've reached a point where i can now begin to tell a 25 years old guy some interesting stuff.

BellaPippin

B is for Beast
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
275%
Jul 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
LOL. come on

age 30 is almost the same than age 25.

i am 43 so i think i 've reached a point where i can now begin to tell a 25 years old guy some interesting stuff.

Hold on but 5 years is plenty of time to give yourself a lot of sports results, a-la-Biff from Back to the future. Skip process, IMMEDIATE RESULTS (?)

D

Deleted50669

Start a new adventure. You are leaving your 20s, but starting your 30s. You can make it exciting by starting a new journey or learning a new hobby - discovery a new side of yourself.

guy93777

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jun 5, 2019
Hold on but 5 years is plenty of time to give yourself a lot of sports results, a-la-Biff from Back to the future. Skip process, IMMEDIATE RESULTS (?)

you don't really understand

even bad leaders like hitler said that nobody should play the political game until he/ she is at least 30 years old.

because young people are not really " adult " until they have lived enough

do you really think you are an " adult " because your passport says so ( age 18 ) ?

come on

an adult is someone who is above the circus called "society" and immune to political manipulation

metaphorically speaking, the USA is this picture . it is naive and controlled by masterminds behind the scenes

in case, you want to know, i am not joking at all

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
Feb 26, 2016

BAD AXE POLICY
B-DAY?
GET IN FREE

'CAUSE BIRTHDAY BOYS & GIRLS
SHOULDN'T HAVE TO PAY.

BellaPippin

B is for Beast
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
275%
Jul 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
Start a new adventure. You are leaving your 20s, but starting your 30s. You can make it exciting by starting a new journey or learning a new hobby - discovery a new side of yourself.

Actually, I am! I am taking my art seriously and I'm going for a certificate in painting. I might even go to school to complete the bachelor and maybe become an art teacher/therapist.

you don't really understand

even bad leaders like hitler said that nobody should play the political game until he/ she is at least 30 years old.

because young people are not really " adult " until they have lived enough

do you really think you are an " adult " because your passport says so ( age 18 ) ?

come on

an adult is someone who is above the circus called "society" and immune to political manipulation

metaphorically speaking, the USA is this picture . it is naive and controlled by masterminds behind the scenes

in case, you want to know, i am not joking at all

View attachment 25313

I...was joking

BellaPippin

B is for Beast
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
275%
Jul 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
Ok you're gonna laugh I'm gonna have a cross-stitching party. I picked a relevant/related pattern for each person attending (bf and kids, bff and her bf) that they can take home. Adding some walking tacos and drinks to the mix and just hangout at home. I made my custom pattern special so it's a souvenir of my own bday. Based on The Little Prince (favorite book):

ZbVdwam.png

A finished example

MGoGJor.png

:p

Olimac21

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Dec 3, 2015
Belo Horizonte, Brasil
-Practice gratitude, write about 30 things you are grateful for. It can be as simple as having a BFF, enough money to get to the forum, health,etc.

-Set up a vision on where do you want to be at 31.

-Plan the day to have a lot of fun and relax :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.