The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Turbo Tax

Taxes and regulation

NerdSmasher

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Aug 31, 2007
I couldn't find any post just about this program, and seeing as how it's tax season, I'm sure it was bound to pop up somewhere.

Simply put, I'm just wondering if anyone uses this, or finds it useful... or what people may think of it. This is the first year I'll have to deal with personal business taxes, as well as capital gains, and all that jazz... and I don't have a personal accountant, and I'm just wondering if I should go for this. Because I don't think the ol' filling out the different forms is going to go so well on my own this year :/

Thoughts, comments, concerns, questions are all welcome!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

pitboss

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
Jan 25, 2008
I have used Turbotax, Taxcut, and others. This year, I am going to use a professional. IMHO, it really depends on your situation. The more complex your situation, the better assistance you need and if there's any doubt, it's better to have a professional whose job it is to know tax laws than to wing it.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.