The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Turbo Tax

NerdSmasher

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Aug 31, 2007
I couldn't find any post just about this program, and seeing as how it's tax season, I'm sure it was bound to pop up somewhere.

Simply put, I'm just wondering if anyone uses this, or finds it useful... or what people may think of it. This is the first year I'll have to deal with personal business taxes, as well as capital gains, and all that jazz... and I don't have a personal accountant, and I'm just wondering if I should go for this. Because I don't think the ol' filling out the different forms is going to go so well on my own this year :/

Thoughts, comments, concerns, questions are all welcome!

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

pitboss

New Contributor
Jan 25, 2008
I have used Turbotax, Taxcut, and others. This year, I am going to use a professional. IMHO, it really depends on your situation. The more complex your situation, the better assistance you need and if there's any doubt, it's better to have a professional whose job it is to know tax laws than to wing it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
-- HALLOWEEN SPECIAL STARTS TODAY! Get any of my courses at Udemy's current best price through Friday! Use code: HALLOWEEN Use any of the links...
Top Bottom